Valued Partner and Collaboration Solutions
The portal enhances collaboration and allows our suppliers to:
- Request MSI credentials to access supplier solution applications
- Register for access to MSI supplier solution applications
- Login to MSI supplier solution applications
- Access training materials
- Request supplier support
You will also find access to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and general supplier communications.
New users, click below to register
Existing users OR users with MSI Single-Sign-On
Click below for additional access
Register to Use MSI Solutions
NEW USERS: If you are new to MSI Supplier Portal, and your company is already registered (i.e. an MSI supplier ID has been issued), select the “NEW USERS” button to apply for MSI access and supplier user registration.
ADDITIONAL ACCESS: If you need to add access to your current application’s registration, OR if you are an existing MSI user (channel Partner, MOL) and seeking to obtain Supplier access, select the “ADDITIONAL ACCESS” button.
TRAINING: Once you have completed your supplier user registration, or modified your access, please visit our Training Material, or feel free to visit the Job Aid Section to access quick reference information.
SUPPORT: If you require support to process your supplier user registration, or have questions about your account, please contact our Global Supplier Support Team.
If you have forgotten your password and need to reset, please click on the provided link Reset Your Password
iSupplier structures supplier communication through a secure internet-based portal, provides access to real-time information such as purchase orders and invoice payments, and enables supplier response with order acknowledgment and shipment notices.
- Allows real-time, integrated view of supplier information: PO, ASNs, shipments, receiving, and invoice and payment status
- Supplier self-registration (by invitation) and self-service to maintain your own data (eg banking, contacts)
- Direct Material suppliers will also view demand forecast in Collaborative Planning within iSupplier
- Direct Material suppliers will enter and maintain lead times, MOQ, etc for production parts
- Services suppliers must enter work confirmations when they have completed services to trigger the receipt
- Corrective actions for quality issues will be entered in iSupplier
Collaborative Planning (CP) is a web-based application that provides advanced capabilities for communicating, planning, and optimizing supply and demand information.
- Oracle Collaborative Planning replaced Trading Partner Collaboration (TPC) for demand sharing and supplier commitments.
- Planning horizon is 14 months vs. previous TPC horizon of 12 months. This Horizon is currently displayed as 26 weeks plus 8 months.
- In Collaborative Planning, suppliers will receive net demand in the form of planned orders. These planned orders are supply required by the Oracle planning module, for that date and quantity, and already considers minimums and safety stock.
- Forecasts (Planned Orders) are shared in the Collaborative Planning application. These forecasts are in addition to the open Purchase Orders received prior to the CP publication. At the time of CP publication, the expectation of the supplier is represented by the open PO Need By Dates and the CP Planned orders.
- Suppliers are expected to plan, purchase, and build per these Planned Orders. MSI will issue Purchase Orders and/or Blanket Releases for Supplier to ship and invoice against. MSI's liability is limited to the lead-time of Planned Order items.
- Suppliers are required to provide commitments throughout the horizon - against open POs and/or Blanket Releases in iSupplier and against planned orders in CP. Supplier performance metrics have been created to track attainment.
- To improve/insure Supplier’s efficiency within Collaborative Planning, we are recommending
- Review the Training materials that can be found on this Portal
- Use the Mass update capability available for Collaborative Planning.
- Suppliers should update their Commitments weekly in CP by Tuesday COB.
Agile PLM is MSI’s Product Lifecycle Management manufactured by Oracle. Agile manages the many changes a hardware or software product undergoes, from design and development through ultimate retirement or disposal.
- Streamlines collaboration between partners and MSI
- Partners can manage the status of Engineering changes using a newly designed Supplier Dashboard
- Partners can easily upload environmental data using a web tool hosted in Agile PLM
- Full Integration of the Product Change Notification process into Agile replacing TPC-PCN
- MSI design and manufacturing partners can submit engineering change requests directly in Agile PLM, greatly increasing collaboration and reducing email requests
Oracle Sourcing facilitates collaboration and negotiation on existing goods and services as well as new opportunities (RFQ, RFP and Auction)
- Can be used for any type of sourcing event: direct, indirect, goods and services
- In use today in our current Oracle environment
- Facilitates qualifying and maintaining suppliers and conducting negotiations
- Will have the ability to invite RFQ-only suppliers
- Better integrated process from RFx to PO means fewer opportunities for error
Transcepta is a cloud-based, third-party service to support Purchase Orders, PO acknowledgements, advanced ship notices, and invoices.
- Transcepta will replace OB10/Tungsten for eInvoicing
- Free to suppliers (by invitation)
- Will handle electronic transmission of PO’s and invoices for high-volume suppliers
- Transcepta will coordinate on-boarding with suppliers, including training
Videos and Webinars
An overview of the training approach as of March, and what to expect as part of the training registration.
MSI is updating Supplier Solutions as part of a global enterprise resource planning initiative. Answers to frequently asked questions regarding onboarding, training and communications will be posted here as part of our solutions deployment.
Name: Country of Origin Compliance Communication.
Name: 1213933U04 - Determining Non-Preferential Country of Origin
Name: 1213933U05 - Country of Origin Invoice Declaration
Name: 1213933U06 - Country of Origin Marking