Valued Partner and Collaboration Solutions
The portal enhances collaboration and allows our suppliers to:
- Request MSI credentials to access supplier solution applications
- Register for access to MSI supplier solution applications
- Login to MSI supplier solution applications
- Access training materials
- Request supplier support
You will also find access to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and general supplier communications.
Register to Use MSI Supplier Solutions
Step 1: Registration – MSI Credentials
If you are new to the MSI Supplier solutions, and your company is already registered (i.e. an MSI supplierID has been issued), use the registration link below to apply for MSI credentials:
- MSI credentials will allow you to use the same password for supplier solutions that use the Motorola Applications Directory Password.
- Access Job Aid to navigate the credentials set up
- Note: If your company is not currently registered with MSI, please work with your MSI contact to request a supplierID
Step 2: Supplier Apps Registration
If you already have MSI credentials, use the Supplier Apps Registration login if you would like to:
- Request access to Oracle Supplier Apps: iSupplier, Collaborative Planning, or Agile
- View the status of your Supplier Apps request
- A Supplier ID (7 digits) will be required to access the Apps Registration tool.
- Use the quick reference job aids to navigate the registration site based on your required access: iSupplier, Collaboration Planning or Agile access
- Note: Approvals for request can take up to 24 to 48 hours
Step 3: Training
Once you have completed your registration, or modified your access, go to the Training Material link to access MSI training, or feel free to visit to the Job Aid section under the Training tab of this portal to access quick reference information.
iSupplier structures supplier communication through a secure internet-based portal, provides access to real-time information such as purchase orders and invoice payments, and enables supplier response with order acknowledgment and shipment notices.
- Allows real-time, integrated view of supplier information: PO, ASNs, shipments, receiving, and invoice and payment status
- Supplier self-registration (by invitation) and self-service to maintain your own data (eg banking, contacts)
- Direct Material suppliers will also view demand forecast in Collaborative Planning within iSupplier
- Direct Material suppliers will enter and maintain lead times, MOQ, etc for production parts
- Services suppliers must enter work confirmations when they have completed services to trigger the receipt
- Corrective actions for quality issues will be entered in iSupplier
Collaborative Planning (CP) is a web-based application that provides advanced capabilities for communicating, planning, and optimizing supply and demand information.
- Oracle Collaborative Planning will replace Trading Partner Collaboration (TPC) for demand sharing and supplier commitments
- Planning horizon will be 13 months at Go-Live vs. current TPC horizon of 12 months. The Planning horizon will be expanded to 18 months later.
- In Collaborative Planning, suppliers will receive net demand in the form of planned orders. These planned orders are defined as supply required by the planning module in Oracle and already consider safety stock
- Forecasts (Planned Orders) are shared in the Collaborative Planning application. Suppliers are expected to plan and build per Planned Orders. MSI will issue Purchase Orders for Supplier to ship and invoice against. MSI's liability is limited to the lead-time of Planned Order items.
- Suppliers are required to provide commitments throughout the horizon - against open POs in iSupplier and then CP for the balance
- Mass update capability is available in Collaborative Planning.
Agile PLM is MSI’s Product Lifecycle Management manufactured by Oracle. Agile manages the many changes a hardware or software product undergoes, from design and development through ultimate retirement or disposal.
- Streamlines collaboration between partners and MSI
- Partners can manage the status of Engineering changes using a newly designed Supplier Dashboard
- Partners can easily upload environmental data using a web tool hosted in Agile PLM
- Full Integration of the Product Change Notification process into Agile replacing TPC-PCN
- MSI design and manufacturing partners can submit engineering change requests directly in Agile PLM, greatly increasing collaboration and reducing email requests
Oracle Sourcing facilitates collaboration and negotiation on existing goods and services as well as new opportunities (RFQ, RFP and Auction)
- Can be used for any type of sourcing event: direct, indirect, goods and services
- In use today in our current Oracle environment
- Facilitates qualifying and maintaining suppliers and conducting negotiations
- Will have the ability to invite RFQ-only suppliers
- Better integrated process from RFx to PO means fewer opportunities for error
Transcepta is a cloud-based, third-party service to support Purchase Orders, PO acknowledgements, advanced ship notices, and invoices.
- Transcepta will replace OB10/Tungsten for eInvoicing
- Free to suppliers (by invitation)
- Will handle electronic transmission of PO’s and invoices for high-volume suppliers
- Transcepta will coordinate on-boarding with suppliers, including training
Videos and Webinars
An overview of the training approach as of March, and what to expect as part of the training registration.
MSI is updating Supplier Solutions as part of a global enterprise resource planning initiative. Answers to frequently asked questions regarding onboarding, training and communications will be posted here as part of our solutions deployment.