Streamline Your Workflow
Using the latest software design and telephony technologies, our native i3-compatible application manages the receipt of emergency calls and seamlessly dispatches a response with a simple, easy-to-use workflow.
One-touch transfer of calls saving precious seconds
Integrated workflow options (9-1-1, Map, Dispatch)
NG9-1-1 ready and designed for ESInet-based i3 and legacy CAMA call handling
Easily Locate 9-1-1 Callers in Need
Right when a call is received – from a cell phone or landline – it is mapped and prioritized for faster response.
Both traditional 9-1-1 and mapped ALI functions displayed on a single map
Easily view and manage incoming calls from the map – before the call is answered.
Pinpoint caller location accuracy with RapidSOS partnership
Allow Citizens to Send Visual Content
Agencies stress that visual content cannot flow into the PSAP as 9-1-1 calls do because of the potential to increase stress in an already stressful job. CommandCentral 9-1-1 Citizen Input, a cloud-based service, solves this problem since no visual content is sent without the PSAP’s permission.
- PSAP authorizes the citizen to submit visual content by sending an SMS message
- Visual content can be accepted and stored without ever being seen by call takers
- Integration with CallWorks CallStation offers end-to-end reporting including the call detail and associated visual content as one record
- No app download required on citizen device
- All records immediately stored for evidentiary purposes and ease of tracking in CommandCentral Vault with chain of custody protections
- Security processes built in
Benefit from Efficient System Architecture
Reduce hardware at each position…and in the server room. Browser-based architecture eliminates complex firmware and driver problems at the operator’s console and easily integrates with third party mapping or CAD systems via standard interfaces.
Princeton University selected CallWorks with RapidSOS to achieve pinpoint location accuracy of 9-1-1 mobile calls.
Next Generation 9-1-1 from CallWorks brings improved accuracy and interoperablity to Gloucester County - reducing emergency response times and increasing response quality.