Expedited Booking Process: Regardless of the officer’s location, users can begin the booking process in the field, alerting the correctional staff of the incoming inmate allowing them to reduce time in pre-booking activities. This also significantly reduces the need for duplicate data entry. Automatic data flow between applications means that officers can more quickly transfer prisoners to jail personnel and be back on the street protecting the public.
Virtual Multi-Media Booking Jackets: Users can create virtual booking jackets by arrest or inmate. These dynamically updated electronic files organize all inmate information, including multimedia files, in one secure place. Inmate booking jackets contain a full history of all inmate activity including classifications, incidents, grievances, etc. Files can be accessed anywhere, anytime, regardless of location, making accurate, consistent information on individuals available to everyone authorized to view it.
Sentence Maintenance: PremierOne Jail calculates a target release date assuring more accurate release calculation and reduces the time needed to track and calculate alternative sentencing methods. Each sentence for individual charges can be combined with other charges either concurrent or consecutive with one or more Good Time Rates and manual adjustments for disciplinary actions or good behavior. PremierOne Jail also supports alternative sentencing such as Weekenders or Pay or Stay functionality allowing the agency to track and calculate these inmate reduction policies.
Optimized Inmate Management: As your facility population grows and your officer-to-inmate ratios shrink, the need for fast and accurate inmate tracking information becomes more critical. Key inmate management capabilities include:
- Standard classifications and optional Northpointe™ classifications assure accurate inmate assessment.
- Inmate transaction wizard allows all Jail movements and inmate actions to be performed for one or more inmates simultaneously. Before completing, all transactions check to assure that the movement does not violate the location capacity, gender, age, classification or keep separates rules.
- Movements such as court transport can be preplanned, reducing the time needed at the day of the movement.
- Muster counts allow the corrections officers to enter the counts at any housing level showing the expected count and variance with all totals rolling up throughout the facility.
- Inmate activities such as Incidents, Grievances, food refusal can all be tracked and use agency configured workflows to assure compliance with departmental policies.
- Keep separate prevent inmate movements where the result would be inmates being moved to the same location at the same time assures compliance with court mandates.
- Court appearance schedules are tracked so staff can enter appearance dates in advance, reducing missed court dates.
- Authorized users can place holds on inmates, notifying staff that inmates have outstanding warrants or other issues that must be adjudicated before release.
- Activity reports enable officers to enter watch notes including checks on inmates under watches, and help track inmates to inmate safety and reduce liability.
- The ability to create agency-specific release checklists that must be completed prior to release, ensure that all court and agency release criteria are met.
- Query functionality enables users to perform state queries for visitor background checks and warrants checks prior to release.
- Housing administration module lets you configure your system to match facility capabilities, allowing you to classify housing units by capacity, security level, age and gender.
- Visitation approval and tracking assures that all visitors are cleared are recorded with association to the inmate.
Seamless Sharing of Inmate Information: PremierOne Jail shares master index and other records with PremierOne Records so officers and administrators can enter information just once and it is immediately available to all authorized users of the entire system. This application also ensures the secure sharing of information – such as booking data, classifications and risks, mug shots, gang affiliation, court orders and more – both internally and with other jail and records agencies.
Custom Modules: Easily configure new modules or modify existing modules to capture agency specific data into our secure, centralized platform without expensive custom code changes — reducing overhead. This is not simply tailoring data entry screens or changing data labels. These are fully functionally modules will all of the data entry, reporting, workflow, and security capabilities of PremierOne Records.