Systel TRIM is the first stand-alone module capable of interfacing Motorola TETRA radios with external environments, digital I/Os and serial data communications. An effective control monitoring and data capture solution that’s fast and reliable.
• Reliable Communications. The TRIM interface communicates with portable and mobile TETRA radios and instructs them to send SDSs corresponding to I/O configurations.
• Designed for Versatility. TRIM is available in two versions for General I/O or Serial Communication. With an unlimited number of I/Os and OTA (Over the Air) configuration capabilities, the box can be used as a part of an alarm and control system or as a data capturing device, which can be connected to a bar code scanner or other serial scanners.
• Lightweight and Durable. The box is lightweight but heat and shock resistant for heavy duty use.
• TRIM Alarm App. This simple application allows users to view incoming alarms from the TRIM module.
• Compact, weather-resistant box (9cm X 6cm X 3cm).
• Supports up to 256 alarm and control (input/output) dry contacts.
• All I/Os can be configured as N.O. (Normally Opened) or N.C. (Normally Closed) switches.
• Alarm messages can be sent several times and to several destinations.
• All configurations can be done over the air (OTA) via remote programming.
• Three LEDs provide visual information on the status of the TRIM.
• All alarms are stored in a database for historical purposes.
• Location of alarms shown on a building plan or Google Earth.
• Alarms must be acknowledged by user sending a confirmation to the TRIM box – shows time difference between received alarm and acknowledgment.
Requires TETRA network coverage, portable or mobile radio and TRIM box.