RUN100 edge gateways can be deployed in both standalone and networked scenarios for integration with analog or digital, conventional or trunking MOTOTRBO™ radio systems. In networked scenarios, RUN100 devices can be interconnected over IP networks with fully distributed switching architecture and no single point of failure. Centralized system architecture in conjunction with software-based Radionect Nodes is supported too.
Lightweight software of Dispatch Consoles enables situational awareness and real-time communications through IP-connected RUNs.
RUN100A devices record voice and data information from two-way radios to the embedded memory. This recorded information can be reviewed and replayed on a per device basis via standard internet browsers or automatically uploaded to an Archiving Server for centralized access and replay.
- Reducing total cost of ownership with server-less design.
- Improved productivity and cost savings via controlling operations at remote sites.
- Improved safety via alarm management and rapid emergency response.
- Automation of routines via integration with external systems.
- Common communication space across multiple locations, analog and digital radio channels, talk groups, frequency bands.
- Improved situational awareness through knowing locations of personnel and assets in real time.
- Reliably documented voice, text and GPS evidence logs.
- Proactive performance monitoring in radio systems.
- Improved resilience to network and equipment faults.
- Simple, concise but comprehensive user interfaces.
- Cost savings on extra hardware with no need additional radios or dispatch consoles for recording.
- Communication and control functionality at IP-connected Radionect Dispatch Consoles:
- Voice dispatch with group and private (individual) calls.
- Patch (bridge) between radio networks.
- Emergency alarms and calls.
- Text messages over groups and individual radios.
- Triggered (automated) messages.
- Location tracking of GPS-enabled MOTOTRBO™ radios.
- Actualization and switching of analog and digital radio channels at MOTOTRBO™ control stations.
- Digital connection of one MOTOTRBO™ control station with PCM audio.
- Recording of transmit audio in MOTOTRBO™ control stations.
- LED indication of radio and network channels health.
- Centralized and decentralized system architectures.
- Advanced redundancy with parallel operation.
- Fault tolerant recording of voice, text, RSSI and GPS in the vicinity of radio networks.
- Device operation logs.
- Support of NTP for accurate and synchronized time stamping.
- Seamless uploading of recorded information to a centralized vault.
- Web interface for accessing recorded information and system administration.
- Backup and restore of system configuration.
- Integration with MOTOTRBO™ Radio Management and IMPRES Battery Fleet Management.
Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
Control stations for connecting to radio networks: DM4000 or DM4000e radios with installed and activated Generic Option Board (GOB), latest releases preferred.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems:
- A PC with a network interface and an industry standard internet browser for device administration and access to recorded material; complemented with an audio card and a speaker for replaying recorded voice calls.
- A Windows PC with an audio card, microphone and speaker for running Radionect Dispatch Console software; internet access when using online maps for displaying GPS positions of radios.
- LAMP (or equivalent) installations for Radionect Archiving Servers.
IP connections between Radionect Nodes, Dispatch Consoles and Archiving Servers.
An NTP server for better accuracy and synchronization of time stamps.