- Keep Your Eyes Up and Focus Forward with a Dedicated Push-To-Talk Button
- Get Immediate Access to Help with a Dedicated Emergency Button
- Improve the Talkgroup Change Experience with a Dedicated Talkgroup Rocker Switch
- Blindly Initiate Commands with Two Programmable Buttons
- Turn Down Unwanted Distractions with Noise Cancellation
- Hear and Be Heard with Dual Front-Facing Speakers
- Eliminate Unwanted Feedback with Howling Suppression Technology
- Improve Audio Performance Even While Holstered with Audio Tunneling Technology
- Built to a Higher Standard: MIL-STD-810G for Drop and Shock
- Waterproof from the Inside Out: IP-67 Rated
- Remote Control Radio's Zones, Channels, Volume and Battery Life
- Remote Emergency Button Activation
- Speak Directly into the LEX L11 Over LMR Network
- Standard and High Capacity Battery Options
- Field Swappable Batteries
- Fast Charging
- Holsters, Vehicle and Desktop Cradles, Single and Multi Unit Chargers
- 3.5 mm Headsets
INTUITIVE CONTROLS MAKE OPERATION NATURAL
Keep your eyes up, hands free, and your focus forward with the ability to blindly access mission-critical capabilities.
BEST-IN-CLASS AUDIO QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
The LEX L11 is designed to let you hear and be heard clearly, reducing distortion, canceling background noise, and suppressing feedback caused from other devices when in close proximity of each other. It also optimizes audio quality even when holstered.
OUTPERFORMS EVEN IN THE HARSHEST ENVIRONMENTS
The LEX L11 is designed for constant use in tough, unforgiving environments. So don’t worry about rain, dust, extreme temperatures, battery life, or even the occasional drop. Rugged and durable yet streamlined and slim, you can count on the LEX L11 to perform when you need it most.
EXTEND YOUR REACH WITH RADIO COLLABORATION
Quickly and easily manage and control a BT paired radio from Motorola Solutions directly from your LEX L11.
END-TO-END SECURE MOBILE PLATFORM
The LEX L11 provides the high-assurance security features that safeguards your mission-critical communications. Its Secure Mobile Platform utilizes a defense-in-depth approach to security, combining multiple layers of advanced defensive walls that stop adversaries from accessing your mission-critical voice and data communications. The result? FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated end-to-end AES 256 encryption across networks and devices so your personnel can be confident that they can communicate, collaborate and share within a secure environment.
Secure Application Wall Protects Against Eavesdropping
The application wall utilizes the Mobile Virtual Private Network (MVPN) to ensure secure data-in-transit. Provides your mobile workers with secure, reliable, remote access to applications from virtually anywhere. With the MVPN, applications won’t drop when you move between networks keeping you authenticated ultimately saving time so you don't have to relogin.
Device Management Wall Provides Remote Management and Control
The LEX L11 complies with trusted third party mobile device management capabilities including providing control over remote configuration, firmware and software upgrades, application whitelisting, and over-the-air wipe and lock.
Trusted Platform Wall Blocks Malware Install
To protect the operating system and prevent malware, the LEX L11 integrates multiple layers of protection, including a secure boot, integrity monitoring, and malware blocking—which protects against the major attack vector used in many zero-day attacks.
Secure Hardware Wall Provides Tamper Proof Protection:
Includes a FIPS-140-2 Level 3 validated CRYPTRmicro hardware security module. This protects your secure credentials including encryption keys and authentication certificates while performing cryptographic services like AES 256 encryption.
ACCESSORIES TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Optimize your LEX L11 with a suite of available accessories. From batteries to chargers and holsters to cradles, you can expand and customize the LEX L11’s functionality, so you have the options you need to get the job done.