Scout is a pure Internet Protocol (IP) communication platform based on open standards. It integrates with MOTOTRBO Connect Plus, Capacity Max, Linked Capacity Plus, Capacity Plus, and IP Site Connect radio systems.
Scout can be integrated with other technologies such as SIP telephony systems, legacy radio systems, auxiliary I/O, archival recorders, SNMP management, and web-based applications such as vehicle location systems.
Scout's suite of console options addresses the needs of 24x7 dispatch operations, whether the dispatchers require a fixed location, the flexibility of a system that operates on a laptop, or the portability of an accessory that runs on a tablet or laptop over Wi-Fi or LTE network.
How to Buy
- Airlines and Airports, Border and Coastal Security, Chemical Manufacturing, Metal Industries and Goods, Colleges and Universities – Higher Education, Corrections, Electricity, Emergency Medical Service (EMS), Emergency Response, Entertainment – Cruise Ships, Amusement Parks, Theaters, Sports Venues , Environment, Land Management, Parks and Wildlife, Facilities Management and Private Security, Fire, Forestry, Government Network Operators, Hotels, Resorts, Casinos and Convention Centers, Law Enforcement, Maritime Shipping and Seaport Operations, Mining, Mission Crtical, Oil and Gas - Petrochemical, Police, Professional and Commercial Radio Network Operators, Public Administration, Public Transit, Railways and Railroad Operations, Trucking and Air Cargo Freight
• Designed and manufactured in the USA.
• Supports multiple radio technologies simultaneously to transition to MOTOTRBO.
• Multiple levels of seamless redundancy available.
• Maximizes dispatching efficiency.
• Ensures safety of employees and clients.
• Increases delivery reliability.
• Reduces training and life cycle costs.
• Scalable to 200 consoles and 2000 endpoints.
• Redundant, fault tolerant architecture.
• Wireline interface to radio infrastructure with advanced features.
• Advanced audio processing.
• Deep integration into IP phone systems for Cisco, Avaya, NEC, and others.
• Supports metadata recording.
• Supports both hardware and software-based audio processing options.
• Highly customizable GUI interface.
• Integration with mapping and texting applications.
• Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- XRT Gateway needed for Connect Plus and adequate number of talkpath licenses.
- VRC Gateway needed for Capacity Max and adequate number of talkpath licenses.
• Computer Hardware/ Operating Systems:
- Scout runs on Commercial Off-the-Shelf hardware supporting the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 32- or 64-bit Professional SP1
- Windows 10 64-bit Professional
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1"
- NAI-V voice license on the radio.
• Integrates with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Capacity Max, Linked Capacity Plus & Connect Plus 2.6.