Our Environment, Health, Safety and Quality Policy
Motorola Solutions is a global leader in mission-critical communications. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services make cities safer and help communities and businesses thrive.
We set rigorous objectives and targets for our Environment, Health, Safety and Quality (EHSQ) Management System. At the same time, we deliver high-quality, innovative solutions while minimizing our environmental impact, maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and upholding our Code of Business Conduct.
To do this, we:
- Collaborate with customers, suppliers and the communities we serve for ongoing feedback
- Reduce our environmental impact by designing and manufacturing our products for sustainable use of natural resources
- Eliminate occupational injury and illness risks, and engage our employees in promoting a safe and healthy workplace
- Comply with all regulatory, customer, Motorola Solutions and ISO requirements related to EHSQ
- Require suppliers to operate within our Supplier Code of Conduct and EHSQ requirements
- Regularly measure EHSQ performance, drive continual improvement and communicate progress and key issues to senior leaders and stakeholders
This policy reflects our company’s commitment to excellence and dedication to our employees, customers and the environment.
Chairman and CEO
Our Quality Commitment
Customer Advocacy: Capturing Your Voice to Drive Improvement Efforts
Customer feedback is essential to providing you with the products, services and solutions you depend on for your mission-critical applications.
Feedback is collected in many ways including through our sales channels, annual customer surveys, transactional surveys, partner conferences, call center activity, and more. The feedback collected from our customer advocacy programs has a direct impact on our continual improvement efforts.
ISO 9001/14001/45001 Integrated Management System
Motorola’s approach is to migrate all
ISO 9001/14001/45001 into the Global MSI certificate. Other ISO Certificates are available on request.
Our Integrated Management System is used to manage our processes, meet our business objectives and satisfy our customers while we continually improve what we do. We utilize several International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and other industry standards to provide a framework to develop and monitor our Integrated Management System. We are compliant or certified to various ISO Standards.
History of Quality: Our Legacy of Continuous Improvement
Motorola developed the Six Sigma quality improvement process in 1986 which became a global standard across many industries by providing a common language for measuring quality. Today, Motorola Solutions applies a Lean Six Sigma methodology in our continuous improvement efforts.