CRITICAL COMMUNICATIONS EUROPE 2017
8-9 February, Stand A11, Bella Centre, Copenhagen
From first responders and dispatchers to workers and managers, whoever you need to keep constantly connected and informed, whether on-site or in the field, Motorola Solutions has the technology.
We are a gold sponsor of the event and we are exhibiting as well as contributing to the conference.
9 FEBRUARY - NEWS - Today's news is the signing of a Letter of Intent by representatives of the Finnish VIRVE network and Norwegian Nødnett to connect their national Public Safety networks using Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA) Inter-System Interface (ISI). Catch the full story here.
8 FEBRUARY - NEWS - The big buzz on the stand is the new DIMETRA Express - a one box TETRA Radio System that can be set up in less than 15 minutes. Catch our news on the Future of Critical Communications too.
In the conference, be sure not to miss these (updated) conference topics and timings for the sessions we are taking part in on (all on Wednesday 8th February 2017):
- 12:15 - Are industry players meeting the demands of the end user? - Ricardo Gonzalez, EMEA Strategy Director, Motorola Solutions
- 15:10 - ISITEP 2.0: Safer Europe through First Responders Cooperation on the Field - Jeppe Jepsen, Director of International Business Relations, Motorola Solutions
- 17:15 - How can we ensure closer collaboration between countries’ networks? - Steen Petersen, Director - TETRA Infrastructure Customer Solutions
In the exhibition, come and see us on STAND A11 to experience our DMR, TETRA, LTE and Voice-Over-Broadband solutions, including accessories, applications and services – all designed to keep you connected when you need it - whether your needs are mission-critical or business-critical...
On the mission-critical front, we we will be showing a set of solutions that are optimised for Public Safety and are critical elements of our new mobile intelligence framework: a set of software and services, platforms and devices that span multiple networks and enable communication interoperability, seamless information sharing and collaboration. Here are some highlights:
- Intelligence-Led Policing Solutions - CommandCentral, our intelligence-led public safety platform, will be showcased along with a new Connected Police Officer solution developed by our Chief Technology Office. This includes our Si500 body worn camera, LEX L10 LTE handheld device and CommandCentral Vault
- Unifying TETRA and Broadband Networks - Using our WAVE interoperability platform and more we show how you can connect any device to any network and enable seamless workgroup collaboration.
- Purpose Built Devices – We will showcase recent additions to our public safety device portfolio, including the new MTP6650 TETRA handheld radio, the TPG2200 TETRA pager, ST7000 small TETRA radio, transportable mission-critical radio networks, and more.
- Services - With a proven track record in successfully operating some of the largest and most complex mission-critical communications systems in the world, we have the expertise to take on the responsibility of guaranteeing system performance, while relieving you of the financial and operational risks associated with managing your communications system.
LIVE VIDEOS FROM THE EVENT...
Live videos from the exhibition floor plus some previews of what you can expect at the show too....
THINK PUBLIC SAFETY BLOG
We’ve been fortunate to meet with lots of Public Safety customers at several events already this year across the UK. We’re not stopping now and there is bound to be an opportunity to catch up and...
Focus on what really matters. Video Security: Six key steps for Public Safety agencies. Author: Ivan Ruiz
Today, video is ubiquitous. It can be recorded in city streets, at borders, in buildings, and on the devices in our pockets. While it has revolutionised the way communities deter crime and bring...
Now we’re past the mid-year mark, what have been our most popular Think Public Safety blog posts so far this year? Let’s take a look: 1. Number one is ‘ TETRA Radios - How Do You Choose...