TRACES for Network Operators
Builds a real-time, detailed picture of your entire network by capturing network performance data from user devices via base stations - enabling you to spot and resolve issues quicker and more effectively.
TRACES for End-User Organisations
Provides complete visibility of network coverage issues helping you to optimise performance, in partnership with your operator. As end-users go about their daily activities, error logs are recorded in their TETRA terminals. These can be viewed automatically when radios are docked into the Motorola iTM platform. This version of TRACES includes the DMR and Drive Test modules, without the UMR module.
• UMR Module collects GPS signals from TETRA radios on the network via a direct network connection providing real-time location, performance and usage information around the clock.
• DMR Module allows you to view error logs and communication failures recorded by end user Motorola TETRA radios, building a picture of coverage issues from the end user perspective.
• Drive Testing Module enables you to undertake more detailed analysis of a problem and upload RF survey files to the TRACES server - more quickly and cost effectively.
• Real-time visibility of network coverage , helping you identify issues and optimise performance.
• Generate reports by filtering data to get more insight into your network.
• Extensive time and cost savings - Fully automated so less manual issue-logging, specialist analysis and administration.