- Increased data security, as critical crypto-algorithms are executed and keys are stored in a tamper-protected module
- Robust hardware incorporates a fail-safe design with internal physical security mechanisms
- Hardware-based Random Number Generation (RNG) for high-performance in generating keys
- Full NSA Suite B support including AES and Elliptic Curve Cipher Suites
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated for federal government applications
- Standard SDIO interface works in a large number of smartphones and other mobile devices
- Designed for Mobile Applications with low power consumption, configurable speed and power management capabilities
Motorola's CRYPTR micro microSD encryption unit is well-suited for use in mobile devices to provide reliable data encryption for FIPS 140 applications.