TRBOmonitor is a powerful, yet simple and affordable, proactive diagnostic cloud service for 24/7/365 real-time monitoring of MOTOTRBO radio networks.
TRBOmonitor PRO adds a Business Intelligence (or BI, the modern equivalent of a spreadsheet for big data) mobile-friendly web portal, with fully customizable dashboard, reports and graphs as well as on-the-fly fast analytics. It supports single system customer logins and multi-tenant logins for dealers to view multiple systems at a glance.
Its redundant and fault tolerant cloud-based backend guarantees the constant uptime required by operations-critical businesses.
TRBOmonitor is one tool for multiple applications:
- System health monitoring for managed services
- Tower site monitoring
- Technician toolbox for daily diagnostics
TRBOmonitor LTE is a complete hardware and cellular service solution that simplifies deployments when the Internet is not available such as at remote tower sites or network access is heavily restricted.
- Airlines and Airports, Border and Coastal Security, Education, Electricity, Emergency Medical Service (EMS), Emergency Response, Entertainment - Theaters & Cinemas, Facilities Management and Private Security, Fire, Healthcare & Hospitals, Maritime Shipping and Seaport Operations, Military and Defense, Mining, National Government Safety & Security, Oil and Gas - Petrochemical, Water
- Simple ROI: proactive diagnostics protects radio system investments and minimizes downtime
- Gives IT departments the same level of visibility over the radio network that they have from their IP infrastructure
- Increases customer satisfaction while decreasing technician’s operational costs
- Remote diagnostics and troubleshooting make service faster and more efficient
- "Virtual NOC” for radio service organizations eliminates the hassle of self-hosted monitoring
- One solution for multiple uses: from a simple lifeline health monitoring to advanced analytics. Field technician’s tool to diagnose issues
- Rapid deployment of thin on-premise client on any Win7+ PC or virtual machine – takes minutes, not hours or days. Available turnkey systems with built-in cellular internet
- Immediate notification on failure and awareness before failure
- Real-time display of all repeater traffic including failures, busies, interference, repeater alarms and RSSI of every call
- Monitors VSWR, transmit power and temperatures and sends alerts when they exceed predefined thresholds
- Dual data logging, locally and in the cloud
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
Compatible with XPR, MTR and SLR series repeaters via network interface. No Data Network Application Interfaces entitlement ID required. Also compatible with RDAC, MNIS and other 3rd party applications that support Link Establishment protocol.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 7 or greater, including Server editions. Runs on PCs or Virtual Machines.
Network access to the master and all peer repeaters. Secure and encrypted outbound-only Internet access via LAN, VLAN, guest network, WiFI or cellular. Multi-homed system support.
Notifications via email or SMS. Browser-based internet (HTPS) access to analytics portal.
Optional digital and analog I/O module to monitor site environmentals.
IP Site Connect
Linked Capacity Plus