SmartPTT Integra is a digital radio dispatch system developed by Elcomplus and designed for a complete control of the radio networks. Using MOTOTRBO hardware and SmartPTT software application, it integrates all necessary components for building a reliable dispatch system and ensuring efficient communications among employees.
SmartPTT Integra is a pre-packaged hardware solution and service offered by Elcomplus that integrates the SmartPTT dispatching system to the radio network. This hardware solution can include the following equipment:
• SmartPTT Radioserver(s)
• Motorola MOTOTRBO Repeater(s)
• Backup Power Supply (UPS)
• Network Switch
• 19” Rack
• SmartPTT Dispatch Consoles SmartPTT
Integra saves time and eliminate the inconvenience of having to configure the radio system infrastructure. This professional service reduces the burden on the technical resources of two-way radio dealers. Final installation and adaptation at the repeater site can be done by Elcomplus’ technicians or by the local dealer.
- Agriculture, Airlines and Airports, Border and Coastal Security, Construction, Education, Electricity, Emergency Medical Service (EMS), Emergency Response, Entertainment - Theaters & Cinemas, Fire, Healthcare & Hospitals, Manufacturing, Maritime Shipping and Seaport Operations, Mining, Oil and Gas - Petrochemical, Police & Law Enforcement, Public Transit, Railways and Railroad Operations, Taxi, Bus and Limo Service, Warehouse & Storage
• Routing for Voice Calls and Data Transmission among several Base stations and among different radio networks.
• Remote re-programming of BS repeaters.
• Tools providing network settings for different modes of operation.
• Real-time system monitoring, in-depth analysis and control over connected MOTOTRBO infrastructure.
• Industry specific adaptability.
• Technical Features: Radio Dispatch, GPS Tracking, Job Ticketing, Event and Voice Logging, Text and Data Transfer, Lone Worker, Telemetry, Fleet Management, Voice Recording, Telephone Interconnect, Indoor Tracking, Man Down, Web Client, Radio Network Bridging, Mobile Solutions, Simulcast, Direct IP Connection and Monitoring
• Flexibility and ease in deployment and system maintenance.
• Expandable multi-level dispatch system.
• Scalability: unlimited number of dispatcher workstations and radios of supervised fleet, remote control via IP-based networks.
• SmartPTT Integra allows both MOTOTRBO digital functions and analogue mode operation offering the opportunity to switch to a new radio standard through mixed mode with a part of sites operating in analogue mode and others – in digital.
• Enhanced functionality provided by SmartPTT software.
Radio Hardware/ Releases Compatibility:
- Radio Firmware Version R2.4 or higher + Repeater Firmware Version R2.4 or higher
- Connect Plus version R1.5 or higher
- Computer Hardware/Operating Systems
Radio Server PC Specification
Intel Core i5 processor or higher, 4GB RAM or more, Hard drive at least 50 GB for, database server and voice recordings, Network adapter, Windows 7 (Windows 7 SP1), Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012 operating systems. + Dispatcher PC Specification: Intel Core i5 processor or higher, 4GB RAM or more, Hard drive at least 20 GB for database server, Sound card, Network adapter, Sound recording and playback devices (e.g. microphone and speakers), Windows 7 (Windows 7 SP1), Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10 operating systems, Video adapter, Screen resolution of 1366x768 or higher
- Ethernet (optionally G.703).
MOTOTRBO System Architecture
- IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Connect Plus, Standalone repeater.
- PC experienced user, Basic IP-network knowledge.