MACH Alert is a full featured fire station alerting and automation (FSAA) solution designed to provide state of the art alerting functionality and reliability to public safety answering points (PSAP), fire and EMS facilities, and, with optional add-ons, to first responders in the field. Whether operating as a standalone system or via interface to a computer aided dispatch (CAD) product, MACH Alert is designed to minimize time spent dispatching at the 911 center and maximize the amount of critical information delivered to first responders when they need it most with tones, voice, and a robust catalog of add-ons and customization options.
MACH Alert is available as a standalone, enterprise-grade hardware and software solution or a migration package for existing Motorola FSA4000 users. Designed for communications redundancy, MACH Alert supports data communications over wired and wireless IP networks, ASTRO25 IV&D radio, conventional data radio, and cellular data networks. Most audio solutions, including ASTRO25 IV&D voice, are supported for voice. For ease of use, the MACH Alert dispatch user interface (UI) is validated to run on Motorola Gold Elite, MCC7100, and MCC7500 dispatch consoles—no separate terminal required.
A dedicated team from Mach Alert, Inc. supports all Mach Alert installations, with project management, on-site training, engineering, and installation support throughout project implementation, and 24/7/365 support for all systems.
- Reduced alarm handling and turnout times
- NFPA 1221 standards compliance
- Use of existing communications and audio infrastructure
- Compatilibty with other Motorola products
- Integrates with any CAD system
- Quality-of-life for first responders
- Increased accountability with comprehensive logging
- Dedicated on-site and remote support
- Available for military and hardened systems
- Proven RNI data operations on ASTRO25 systems
- Cohabitation on Motorola dispatch consoles
- Simultaneous interface with multiple CAD systems
- Hardware and communications redundancy
- Broad support for wired and wireless communication networks
- Scalable system design
- All-in-one industrial hardware
- Intuitive user interface (UI)
- Integrated system monitoring and analytics suite
- Real audio alert confirmation
- Ramped alert audio tones
- Full in-station audio system control
- Custom hardware input/output support
- Life-like text-to-speech in-station and over-the-air
- In-station LED alert lighting
- Incident display board monitors
MACH Alert systems include integrated data radios as per the radio system architecture. Integrated voice radios are optional, or MACH Alert can re-use existing APX, CDM, XPR, and XTL mobile radios.
MACH Alert systems include dedicated server hardware.
- Dimetra IP Micro - No
- Dimetra IP Compact - No
- IP Site Connect - No
- Capacity Plus - No
- Linked Capacity Plus - No
- Connect Plus - No
- Capacity Max - No
- ASTRO M-Core - Yes
- ASTRO L-Core - Yes
- ASTRO K-Core - Yes
- Intelligent Middleware Server - No