Teldio’s Email Gateway was designed to give MOTOTRBO digital two-way radio users access to emails and work orders. It enables employees to stay on top of work tickets and emails on the same device allowing them to be mobile while staying connected. Easily integrating with existing third party work management software, Email Gateway provides organizations with a cost-effective solution to create a dynamic workflow, increase productivity and improve employee awareness.
Email Gateway connects mobile workers to administrators, other departments, and users outside of the radio network. Compatible with most hospitality and building work management software, Teldio’s Email Gateway is reliable and easy to use. By giving radio users the ability to send and receive emails and work tickets directly on their MOTOTRBO radios, communication is enhanced while user efficiency and response times improve.
- Increase Productivity:
Email Gateway increases productivity by allowing dispatchers and supervisors to send work tickets to MOTOTRBO radio users via any email application & client or by integrating to third party work management systems.
- Reduce Operational Costs:
Teldio’s Email Gateway further leverages the value of your entire MOTOTRBO radio network by allowing mobile workers to receive emails and work tickets directly on their two-way radio.
- Improve Employee Awareness:
Administrators can quickly send notifications to a targeted group of users or individuals to notify them of accidents or events.
- Send and receive emails on MOTOTRBO two-way radios
- Compatible with most third-party work management systems to send work orders directly to individual radio users and groups
- Radio users receive work tickets, accept jobs, and alert supervisors when tasks are completed
- Pre-programmed messages can be configured to simplify the radio user’s reply
- Easily integrates with all email servers including SMTP, POP & IMAP services
- Emails are sent to a radio user’s email account (no catch-all account needed)
Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
Software supports Direct Repeater Connection. If the customer chooses to go with Control Stations, an XPR 4000 or 5000 series control station. Supports any text capable Motorola radio.
Computer Hardware/Operating Systems:
Intel® Core™2 Quad / Intel® Core™2 Duo / Intel® Pentium® or similar, Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit / Windows 8 Professional 64-Bit / Windows Server 2008/2012 / Windows 10 64-Bit, 4GB 1333MHz Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM or higher.
Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus & Connect Plus