Alarm Notification Software
SeQent’s FirstPAGE Alarm Manager (FPAM) product line manages the entire lifecycle of alarms and events in real-time with automatic alarm escalation, repeat counts, and message delays. With centralized and remote management, Alarm Manager provides an innovative, user-friendly, and infinitely scalable Industrial Alarm Notification Software Platform that is highly customizable and easy to install.
Alarm Manager monitors alarms and events from a variety of different sources from life safety alarms, building automation, production/quality systems (HMI, SCADA, MES, ERP) or direct from equipment via interfaces to PLCs (OPC) or databases (ODBC). When an alarm or event takes place, Alarm Manager will automatically escalate through a pre-defined hierarchy until it is acknowledged and provides advanced capabilities such as Escalation Schemes, add/swap/delete, wildcard-based alarm/event mapping and import/export. The API for interfacing with FirstPAGE Alarm Manager is published, allowing internally written IT applications to interface directly with FirstPAGE Alarm Manager Server to remit alarms and events for management.
- Agriculture, Airlines and Airports, Chemical Manufacturing, Metal Industries and Goods, Construction, Electricity, Facilities Management and Private Security, Food and Beverage, Forestry, High-Tech, Industrial, Electrical, Medical Equipment, and Pharmaceuticals , Maritime Shipping and Seaport Operations, Mining, Oil and Gas - Petrochemical, Paper, Print and Publishing, Public Works, Railways and Railroad Operations, Textiles and Apparel, Consumer Packaged Goods, Transportation Equipment, Warehouse and Storage Companies, Water
- Increase productivity
- Improve alarm response time
- Reduce unplanned downtime
- Increase product quality
- Improve decision-making
- Increase profitability
- Connectivity and interoperability
- Aligns with mobility and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) strategies
- Escalation Hierarchy: Built-in logic including attributes, delay before send, repeat and more
- Unlimited time and/or tip escalation levels
- Terminate Message: Sends terminate message to prevent unnecessary responses once the Event is cleared.
- Hot Reloadable: Server configuration is fully hot reloadable, allowing real-time changes to the live system with no impact to messages in process
- Flexible Escalation: Time and event-based escalation
- Interfaces to leading industrial automation systems and sources
- Windows 32 & 64-bit support
Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
Capacity Max - CMMS Connect Plus - XRC 9000 or XRC 9100
non-Connect Plus - XPR 8380, XPR 8400, SLR 5000
Compatible with Conventional, Capacity Plus, Capacity Max, Linked Capacity Plus, IP Site Connect, Connect Plus.
Computer Hardware/ Operating Systems:
Microsoft Win2K8, Microsoft Win2K8R2, Microsoft Win2K12, Microsoft Win2K16, Microsoft Win2K19