- Full tactical and data capabilities support the mission wherever warfighters operate – in new geography, challenging topography or areas without networks. With an 80 dB receiver, the SRX 2200 has greater coverage and improved audio quality compared to other radios in its class.
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated encryption capability for secure voice and data communications – the SRX 2200 is compliant with Department of Defense standards for APCO waveforms and encryption and meets Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 140-2 Level 3 security, allowing for deployment in the most sensitive operations.
- Combining Motorola’s experience with AN/PRC 153 and P25 standard-compliant portables, the SRX 2200 can be deployed without additional spectrum or infrastructure.
- With P25 compatibility, warfighters can rely on the same SRX 2200 radio when they return to base system, saving the additional training, maintenance or logistical costs that are incurred when supporting multiple radios.
- The SRX 2200 delivers a full suite of communications-ready features and applications, such as secure encrypted voice and text messaging and over the air programming (OTAP), and individual location information (ILI).
- The SRX 2200 exceeds the IP67 submersion specification and can be submerged in two meters of water for two hours. It also meets the rigorous MIL 810 specifications. The multi-unit charger enables rapid charging of the radio at higher temperatures, including desert conditions.
- Includes battle-ready features such as embedded Individual Location Information (ILI), Clear Tone Alert, 0.25-watt transmission for low detection (UHFR1 only), tactical over-the-air rekey (OTAR), radio-to-radio text messaging for superior discretion, tactical radio inhibit to remotely disable radios and night vision goggle compatibility.
Battle-tested and military-trusted, the Motorola SRX 2200 Combat Radio is built on secure, reliable COTS solutions that are proven tough in the harshest environments. The SRX 2200 is backward and forward compatible with all Motorola mission-critical radio systems, including the latest Project 25 (P25) standards for interoperability.