VESTA® 9-1-1 for Powerful Functionality to Improve Productivity
- Tools like Automatic Abandoned Callback help PSAPs save valuable time and manage resources more effectively.
- Data integration like text-to-9-1-1 and analytics makes it easy to manage voice and text calls and increase efficiency.
- With advanced ACD capability like ACD Readiness, PSAP supervisors can quickly determine why a Call Taker is not available to take calls.
- Enhanced Data Window delivers a simple, predictable way to implement i3 content.
- Feature rich, customized user interface lets Call Taker make it their own, down to the color.
VESTA® Map Local – Locates Callers Quickly and Precisely
- Easy-to-use interface with interactive map tools and distinctive call type icons.
- Ability to better serve wireless callers - following their movement and showing a confidence zone of their locations.
- Uses the latest technology: RapidSOS, Esri ArcGIS Runtime.
- Displays on the VESTA 9-1-1 system for all-inclusive NG9-1-1 call handling system.
A Trusted NG9-1-1 Solution
- Used by over 21,000 positions in over 3,700 PSAPs in the U.S.
- Supports up to: 250 call taking positions, 750 lines/trunks, 2,000 agent roles, 200 queues, 50 agencies, 90 IP phones.
- Integrates to CAD, Radio, Recorder & Admin Phone System.
- JITC Certified offering utmost security serving hundreds of Federal and DoD installations.
Why the sense of urgency to replace legacy selective routers and how does it affect your NG9-1-1 planning?
Foe Pennsylvania’s largest county, Next Gen and VESTA® are saving more lives. Get the facts,
How can embracing NG9-1-1 lead to more control for your PSAP? Watch and find out.
"We know our community has the most advanced and dependable 9-1-1 service for years to come."
- Steve McMurrer, 9-1-1 System Administrator, Fairfax County, VA
"During the flood, when our call volume was so high, VESTA was there for every call."
- Kristy Taylor, Operations Manager, Washington County 9-1-1, TX
"We outfitted our call centers with VESTA, the best text-to-9-1-1 solution that meets our needs and builds on our success."
- John Haynes, Deputy Director for 9-1-1, Chester County, PA