Roger Covert 2.0
Roger Covert 2.0 is a wireless communication system for physical surveillance and undercover missions. Roger Covert is 100% digital and has been specifically designed for the highest level of intelligibility and discretion in the most challenging environments. Roger Covert enables crystal-clear digital communication to reduce the risk of mission failure.
Roger Covert has been designed to capture speech for maximum understanding and intelligibility even in the noisiest environments. With connections to both a radio and mobile phone it offers ultimate flexibility.
- Ease of use
Roger Covert has been designed to be as simple to use as possible. Setup takes moments, and requires no technical knowledge. Connections between components such as earpiece and phone are seamless.
Roger Covert is completely immune to electromagnetic interference, and won’t interfere with any other systems operating on similar frequencies. The system’s 128-bit AES encryption guarantees secure transmissions.
Roger Earpiece is almost invisible in the ear canal. The main unit and remote control are small enough to disappear under clothes or in a pocket. Without a neckloop, operatives can blend in even more easily.
- No neck loop: Reduce the risk of being compromised.
- Fully digital: No induction link therefore immune to magnetic fields and no annoying hissing nor crackling in received audio.
- Roger™ proprietary protocol: Encrypted, secure link and undisturbed communication thanks to frequency hopping.
- High audio quality earpiece: Allows you to recognize which teammate is talking.
- Microphone: Superb voice pickup thanks to adaptative beamforming which ensures that only own voice is picked-up, speech source detection which isolates voice from surrounding noise and noise cancelling which supports to communicate clearly in very noisy environments.
- Remote Control: Fully operates the Roger Covert system in a discreet way.
- CarKit available: No loop needed and can quickly be installed also in rental cars supporting full car coverage.
- Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
The Roger Covert family consists of 'Roger Covert C' (Bluetooth connection only) and 'Roger Covert Dual C separable' (Bluetooth and wired connection to handheld radio).
In case of a wired connection the radio must be able to provide power supply to 'Roger Covert Dual C separable'.
- Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
SCA, the application to configure Roger Covert, is running on MS-Windows exclusively
- IP Technology
No IP connection is required
DIMETRA/TETRA™ : BT Connectivity, BT Control, BT Audio & Object Push 626
MOTOTRBO™/PCR : HKVN4465A MOTOTRBO™ BT Accessory Commands Radio