The IFMI1 is a transparent Data and Telemetry Interface developed for use with MOTOTRBO DM3000 Series.
The IFMI1 is based on a microcontroller with a powerful ARM Cortex-M3 core. It comes with the following interfaces and GPIOs: two RS232 interfaces (no hardware flow control), Ethernet 10/100 M interface, one digital output, two digital inputs and diagnostic LEDs.
An optional high sensitivity onboard 16-channel GPS receiver is available.
The IFMI1 is a low cost solution for data transfer in systems where MOTOTRBO technology is being used for voice communication already. It overcomes a shortcoming of the MOTOTRBO product where data can be sent and received only via a USB port.. The IFMI1 can be used for different kinds of applications.
• Allows direct connection to Ethernet and RS232 interfaces of different data devices like RTUs, computers or simple control devices.
• Can be easily programmed via the Ethernet interface.
• Two RS232 interfaces, programmable from 110 to 115200 bit/sec.
• One Ethernet 10/100M interface.
• One digital output (max. 30V, 150 mA).
• Two digital inputs (L=0 to 0.8 V,H = 2.5 to 14 V).
• Status LEDs (two for Ethernet activity, two are application driven).
• Optional onboard 16 channel GPS receiver.
• Firmware flash able via Ethernet port.
• Power feed via internal radio bus.
• Power drain: 50mA.
• Operating temperature: -30°C to +75°C.
• Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C.
• Dimensions: 50 x 170 x 30 mm.
• Mounted directly onto the radio and requires no separate power supply.
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
MOTOTRBO DM3000 Series.
Very good knowledge of IP technology.