Herning Safety M.D.
The addition of an option card in the MOTOTRBO terminals can greatly increase their functionality. Herning SAFETY M.D. is a set of firmware applications designed for the security of lone workers. Hosted on the option card, Herning SAFETY M.D. applications include the detection of loss of verticality, no movement alert, free fall test and the radio link test.
A complete programming software including supporting documentation makes it easy to deploy Herning SAFETY M.D. applications. The applications are loaded on the option cards that are designed and manufactured by Motorola (PMLN5496AS (Dx3xxx) and PMLN5718AS (Dx4xxx)), ensuring seamless integration into the MOTOTRBO terminals and conformity with the RTTE, ROHS standards and Motorola recommendations such as temperature and reliability.
Optional RFID tag reader, external Bluetooth reader and beacon for indoor localisation are now also available.
• Loss of verticality adjusting cone angle, delay and early warning detection, alarm and text displayed, dynamic calibration power.
• No movement, timing, alarm and customisable text. Ability to associate the alarm conditions for the loss of verticality (logical AND).
• Sudden fall: detection of rapid acceleration. Possible to set the range of detection.
• Crash detect: Detection of rapid acceleration. Setting the window of the detection.
• Safe link test: verifications of the radio link with the security base and of the user activity. On the fixed terminal, a test function will signal if a radio is no longer reachable.
• Telemetry: three inputs can be managed and combined to trigger an alarm (e.g. opening safety deposit box and engine running).
Actions in response to alarm conditions:
• Emergency mode is enabled: no need to have computer equipment for alarm processing.
• A loud beep location may be issued to facilitate the search for the victim.
• A simulation of pressing a button allows a large number of possibilities (phone call, activation output telemetry etc).
• Compatible with TRBOnet Dispatcher and PolyAlerte.
• Firmware update without disassembly via the GOB Flash utility.
Radio hardware / Releases compatibility
MOTOTRBO since version R1.08.00 (DP/DM3000) or R2.04.01 (DM/DP4000).
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
PC Windows XP/Seven.
MOTOTRBO System Architecture
MOTOTRBO Analogue channel, Direct Mode, conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus