- Premier CAD is an integrated suite of emergency-dispatch applications designed in a highly configurable format.
- Premier CAD gives public safety agencies the flexibility to configure business rules and display options to meet individual needs.
- Advanced capabilities (such as incident management, resource management and location information) provide public safety employees with accurate, detailed data they need to work efficiently.
- Dispatchers can use the same system to initiate and manage incidents and dispatch resources.
- Premier CAD cross-references multi-agency data so that dispatchers know which resources have been committed to a call and the incident progress.
- Premier CAD meets operational needs of law, fire and medical agencies.
- Automated capabilities deliver better information for quicker, more accurate responses, resulting in more effective community protection and reduced risk to first responders.
- Premier CAD is designed to save time and reduce manual efforts.
- You can gain further efficiencies when you integrate Premier CAD with other Motorola applications.
- A Motorola Geofile Utility (MGU) that uploads ArcGIS data directly to CAD and LRMS. MGU runs on Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI®) ArcGIS desktop software.
- Profiling to capture information on vehicle and subject contacts, including full descriptors.
- A false-alarm database to help identify chronic alarm violators and establish business rules for continued response.
- Task group notifications that inform group members of outstanding tasks and remove them from the queue once they are completed — eliminating duplication of work.
When lives are on the line, there is no room for inefficiencies. That's why Premier CAD offers:
More flexibility to meet unique needs:
More capabilities to increase productivity:
Incident management for improved response:
Information sharing capabilities for multi-agency, multi-discipline responses:
Premier CAD features include: