The Tallysman TW200 SCADA Device provides secure and reliable end-to-end SCADA and Telemetry communication over MOTOTRBO™ radio systems. The TW200 provides serial port (RS232) pass-through connectivity for Remote Terminal Equipment (RTU) and Supervisory Control and Supervision systems (SCS).
The TW200 support 300 byte data payloads. Transmissions are triggered in response to a SCS poll or an autonomous alarm event triggered by an RTU. The time to complete a typical system poll and receive a RTU response is less than three seconds.
The SCS Control Station radio is configured to “broadcast” messages in a point to multi-point configuration. RTUs receive all messages and respond only if the data payload addressing matches their own.
• Wireless Communication to RTU’s.
• Simple installation.
• Low cost wireless solution
• Polling or autonomous event reporting.
• Protocol independent.
• Secure Communication maintained by a watchdog timer.
• Transmissions triggered on ETX or character time-out.
• All MOTOTRBO network configurations supported.
Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility
- XPR 4000,5000,6000, 7000 series compatible.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus 2.3 or above.
- Compatible with Connect Plus 1.4 or above.
- RS232 connectivity to RTU's