Alarm Management System (AMS)
Alarm Management System (AMS) is a software application that automatically dispatches safety, business-critical alarms and work tickets to digital two-way radios, cell phones, and other mobile devices. When an alarm is raised or a work ticket is generated, AMS immediately sends the notification. Users respond to the notification to update the alarm or work ticket’s status as it is accepted or declined and closed.
AMS can integrate into a variety of different inputs and outputs. The ability to integrate with a multitude of inputs, such as building management and machinery alarms allows AMS to be a compatible solution for many organizations. Offering outputs such as MOTOTRBO text, audio alerts, Smart Tickets, emails and more ensure all employees can receive notifications on their different devices.
AMS works with a customer's existing Alarm systems or with Teldio provided wireless sensors and buttons.
Use Cases & Benefits
- Increased productivity and decreased response time: AMS consolidates disparate alarm sources and manages the alarm notification process. By doing so, response times to alarms and urgent events are significantly reduced which leads to an increase in workplace efficiency. Mobile workers can receive alarms on their devices while dispatchers and command centers can be notified via phone calls or the live AMS dashboard.
- Flexibility and Scalability: With AMS, adding new alarm sources, new alarm notification methods or changing how alarms should be handled is intuitive and user friendly. With an easy to access web interface, approved user accounts have the ability to make changes on the go to optimize and augment their AMS.
Frequent use cases include:
- Send fire alarm notifications to the Fire Marshal via a phone call and Security department via Radio Text message
- Set up a Panic alarm to triggers a video recording on the Avigilon video system
- Send factory machinery malfunction notifications to Engineering as a Teldio Smart Ticket.
- Escalate emergency alarm notifications to different devices and levels of users until resolved
- Notify the Command Center of a breach in security by publishing the alarm on the AMS dashboard
- Agriculture, Airlines and Airports, Construction, Education, Electricity, Emergency Medical Service (EMS), Emergency Response, Entertainment - Theaters & Cinemas, Facilities Management and Private Security, Forestry, Healthcare & Hospitals, Manufacturing, Maritime Shipping and Seaport Operations, Mining, Oil and Gas - Petrochemical, Parcel & Freight Services, Public Transit, Railways and Railroad Operations, Retail & Restaurants, Taxi, Bus and Limo Service, Warehouse & Storage, Water
- Increased Productivity/Coordination
- Decreased Response Time
- Automatic management of multiple alarm sources with one device.
- Intelligent routing of alarm notification to the right individual based on alarm type/content
- Alarm notifications can be simultaneously sent via differnt dispatch methods (radio text, email, audio alerts, SMS etc.)
- Ability to listens to alarms from multiple sources and apply individual rules
- Always active and provides automated coverage 24/7
- Web Based Interface for easy configuration and monitoring from any where on the network
- Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
Up to 2 XPR 5000/e Series Radio as Control Station(s) to send text and/or audio to any MOTOTRBO Radios.
- Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
The solution is a Teldio Edge Gateway application and does not require any additional hardware for core software application.
- IP Technology
IP connections may be needed depending on the input/output methods of the systems to which the AMS application integrates. Information will be provided on a per deployment basis.
Additional interfaces may be required depending on the input/output methods of the systems to which the AMS application integrates. Information will be provided on a per deployment basis.
- System Architecture
IP Site Connect
Linked Capacity Plus