- Implement radio parameter changes and software updates from any convenient management location, quickly and efficiently.
- Minimize disruption to users by scheduling radio software updates to occur outside of operating hours.
- Use templates to streamline bulk programming operations.
- Simplify your installation with a solution that combines charging and programming of handheld radios.
- Implement effective software version control and auditing of the entire radio fleet.
- View the status of the radio fleet and your fleet managers’ activities, at a glance.
- Control system access using the flexible user permissions facility.
- Available in standalone (iTM One) and client server (iTM Enterprise) configurations - so you can start small and grow to as much as 150,000 radios.
- Re-use existing Windows PC hardware that meets the system requirements of the iTM application.
Simplified Radio Asset Management
TETRA Integrated Terminal Management Specification Sheet
Integrated Terminal Management (iTM) - Scheda Tecnica