Simple but Powerful User Interface / Easier
To minimise staff training costs, the MTP3100 leverages an instantly familiar cellular phone style user interface. It also includes a colour display which can support 26,200k vivid colours and large scalable fonts. Usability is further enhanced through a customisable menu and simplified keypad that combine to make device interaction fast and intuitive.
Unified Communications, Integrated Safety
• Trunked and conventional operation modes
• Full duplex PABX and PSTN interconnection
• Personnel safety and emergency call features
• Optional integrated GPS for personnel tracking
Features the industry's largest application developer program that offers customized data applications tailored to your business needs: location tracking, work order ticket management, dispatch, and telephony.
One Device for all Critical Communications / Tougher
The MTP3100 radio takes advantage of all the benefits of TETRA digital technology to drive workforce productivity and safety. These include exceptional audio quality with full duplex voice services, PABX and PSTN interconnection, individual and group calls, priority and emergency calls, Short Data Services and Localisation Services. The MTP3100 also benefits from the inherent protection of TETRA digital signalling. Coupled with the Mutual Authentication feature the MTP3100 provides a secure communications platform.
High Performance, Built to Last
• Rugged and designed for optimum reliability in harsh conditions
• Superior audio quality for the most demanding environments
• Comprehensive range of accessories to provide a tailored solution
• Optimised user interface
• Remote programming facility for cost effective radio terminal management
• High Audio power, matched to clarity and usability
• High resolution colour display
• Built to meet the challenges of firegrounds and riots as well as dusty and dirty environments.
• IP65, IP66 and IP67 and new tough bottom and side connector
• Maintaining contact over longer ranges, and in buildings.
MTP3000 Series TETRA radios are designed to work in the toughest, most demanding environments, day in, day out.