25th Annual Event - Ricoh Arena, Coventry, 20/21 March
British APCO 2018 is now in it's 25th year and is recognised as the UK's leading public safety event. We are now in our third year as a Platinum sponsor of the event.
We wiil be be participating in the exhibition (come and see us on stand G5) and in the conference too.
Don’t miss these sessions in the conference and technology showcase theatre:
- Tuesday 20 March, 12:30 – 13:15 - ‘Airwave – still working and still here’ by Martin Benke, Vice President MSSSI (Technology Showcase Theatre)
- Tuesday 20 March, 13:15 - 14:00 - 'Control Rooms in the Cloud' by Yann Marston Strategic Sales UK&I and Steve Beach Smart Public Safety Solutions Manager (main conference)
- Wednesday 21 March, 12:30 – 13:15 - ‘Digital Mobile Policing Today’ by Chief Inspector Ian Williams, West Yorkshire Police and David Robinson (Technology Showcase Theatre)
And make sure you visit us on stand G5 to experience:
- WAVE™ (WAVE CRS) - our cloud-based Control Room Solution simplifies your control room’s ESN upgrade. It is available as software as a service (SaaS) and provides ongoing, enhanced communication functionality to meet the needs of the emergency services, enabling you to stay-up-to-date and save money.
- Our CommandCentral platform turns abundant data into actionable insights that lead to better outcomes for the community. CommandCentral Aware aggregates and integrates streaming video, real-time alerts, advanced data analytics, resource tracking, social media analytics, Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD), into a single, intuitive interface with layered geospatial mapping. It allows Operators and Analysts in a control room to communicate actionable intelligence to field staff.
- Pronto puts digital technology on the front line. Our Pronto application suite currently supports a third of the UK Police service to deliver effective mobile digital policing. Pronto is proven to deliver significant operational and cashable benefits, and provides officers with an intuitive solution to enhance the end user experience.
- Two new Mixed Reality demonstrations. A Future Fire Fighter Commander is able to get partly immersed in an incident using Mixed-Reality Technology. A remote Future Police Incident Commander can gain instant understanding of a scene. Wearable technology, drones, broadband and artificial intelligence together create a 3D holographic visualisation of the incident.
- Purpose Built Devices on show will include our TETRA portable two-way radios, the MDT-3 Mobile Data Terminal, MOTOTRBO devices and accessories for the fireground, the LEX L10 LTE handheld device and our Si500 body worn video system.
We hope you can use this site to catch up on what happens in the conference and at the exhibition. We aim to keep this site updated with relevant news as it happens.