- Large buttons and scroll bars located on the screen make navigation within an application easy and accurate.
- Configurable function keys can be programmed to execute multiple commands, and user-defined actions are supported at start up and shut down.
- An on-screen keyboard is available for situations where a physical keyboard is not applicable.
- Officers are able to communicate with anyone logged into the system.
- Users can read, respond to, or save messages for review at a later time.
- Messages can be sorted in a variety of ways to facilitate the user’s ability to locate important information.
- Officers get access to mission-critical information from local, state and federal databases when and where they need it.
- Works in systems currently running TX for Microsoft Windows®WaveSoft® -Link, or other TX protocol applications.
- With the simple touch of a button, officers can easily create, send and transmit text, status and form-based messages.
- Auto configuration
- Flexible programming
- Simple installation
- Upgrades and maintenance support
- Print capability
- Night-mode display
- Computer aided dispatch (CAD) and records management system (RMS) access
Touch screen friendly:
Fast and flexible: