- An officer is only prompted to enter information relevant to the incident with the Motorola Cruiser client.
- Motorola Cruiser seamlessly integrates Motorola ActivePaper Technology to mimic traditional data entry forms in an intuitive environment for consistent data collection throughout the application.
- Officers can use the Motorola Cruiser central index master record to query and access crucial files for people, property and/or entities.
- Motorola Cruiser is designed with officers in mind and has been refined and improved upon by input from field officers over the past 20 years.
- Written in a language law enforcement professionals understand.
- Straightforward and intuitive user interface makes it simple and natural for officers to learn the technology.
- Motorola Cruiser ensures optimal productivity through its ability to function in both a connected and disconnected environment, thus enabling officers to create and work cases while out in the field. Just like taking an actual case folder out into the field, detectives can bring case information to the scene.
- Officers on patrol can send and receive workflow messages.
- The Officers' Notes feature replaces the traditional loose-leaf notepad with an electronic notepad, providing the mobile officer with a simple method for taking notes and documenting daily activities.
- Officers can electronically file corresponding field interview notes or summary narratives about a case with the Virtual Case Folder.
Rapid reporting of key information:
Easy to use with minimal training:
Safe and secure:
Motorola Cruiser keeps data secure and confidential with SSL security. All information is stored redundantly to help prevent loss.
Provides process flow and messaging functionality:
Motorola Cruiser includes process flow and messaging functionality for the most stringent of workflow requirements.