- Operates in analog or MOTOTRBO digital mode with LED indicating mode of operation
- Reliable 100W continuous duty cycle operation
- 12.5 or 25 kHz programmable channel spacing
- Analog and digital conventions are all standard in one base station without the cost of additional software or hardware
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital 12.5 kHz TDMA 6.25e compliant
- Divides existing channel into two timeslots, delivering twice the capacity through a single repeater
- Supports MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect for increased wide area coverage and Capacity Plus single site trunking without a separate hardware controller.
MTR3000 programmed in MOTOTRBO mode provides:
In high noise settings and high stress situations, how do you communicate effectively?You simply can’t duck into a quieter place or dial down external sound.The fact is, when you’re trying to talk into your radio, high background noise and wind can severely impact audio clarity and intelligibility. Transmissions get distorted, words dropped, messages garbled and safety compromised. Also, you must be able to hear every word loud and clear on your radio, especially if you’re patrolling a packed stadium or commanding a noisy fireground. The APX™ Series is the mission critical advantage for responders in mission critical environments. We designed our APX P25 radios and remote speaker microphones (RSMs) for the absolute rigors of these situations. APX audio aggressively cancels out background and wind noise. Where other portable radios wash out, APX stands out with the loudest, clearest audio available. So whether you’re speaking to a dispatcher, team member or another agency, APX ensures voice communications are loud, clear and understandable.