High Performance, Built to Last
• Rugged and designed for optimum reliability in harsh conditions
• Superior audio quality for the most demanding environments
• Comprehensive range of accessories to provide a tailored solution
• Optimised user interface
• Remote programming facility for cost effective radio terminal management
• High resolution colour display
• Built to meet the challenges of firegrounds and riots as well as dusty and dirty environments.
• IP65, IP66 and IP67
Instantly with Bluetooth Data
Connect wirelessly to Bluetooth data devices making it easy to share information real-time.
Simple but Powerful User Interface
To minimise staff training costs, the MTP3500 leverages an instantly familiar cellular phone style user interface. The display supports 26,200k vivid colours and large scalable fonts. Features a customisable menu and full numeric keypad that make the device interaction fast and intuitive.
Unified Communications, Integrated Safety
• Trunked and conventional operation modes
• Full duplex PABX and PSTN interconnection
• Personnel safety and emergency call features
• Optional integrated GNSS for personnel tracking
Features the industry's largest application developer program that offers customized data applications tailored to your business needs: location tracking, work order ticket management, dispatch, and telephony.
TETRA Works in the Toughest,
Most Demanding Environments
The MTP3000 Family radios are packed with the features which have become essential for safe and effective operations, as well as significant improvements in areas such as audio and ruggedness. The user interface is optimised for those making the transition from analogue radios and includes two controls for group and volume.
Expanding Communications Beyond Voice
With the industry’s largest selection of data applications, TETRA offers the best way of expanding communications beyond voice.
• Work Order Tickets for faster customer response.
• Dispatch Consoles for centralized communication.
• Network Monitoring to maximize system utilization.
• Telephony for communication between radios and landline or mobile phones.
• Text Messaging for quick and discreet communication.
Enhanced family including MTP3500 and MTP3550.