Teldio TruDispatch bridges communication between MOTOTRBO™ radio users and dispatchers in real-time using a rich and intuitive desktop client to keep your team in constant communication and enable seamless collaboration, whether they are in the office or in the field.
From a single intuitive display, dispatchers have the ability to monitor or initiate voice conversations with radio users and talkgroups. Text messages can also be sent back and forth between the voice dispatcher and handsets to relay information as needed.
Teldio TruDispatch also offers a simple radio recording solution that records and logs MOTOTRBO™ radio talkgroup conversations and provides playback access to administrators with the appropriate permissions. The application only records voice transmissions, so dead air is never captured. Recording goes unnoticed by radio users and the application remains seamlessly integrated to the radio network.
Combine the power of Teldio TruDispatch with Teldio TruFleet and Teldio Edge Gateway to allow for seamless automation and communication based on locations and events, enabling businesses to efficiently monitor assets and automate workows by leveraging real-time notifications and intelligent triggers.
- Airlines and Airports, Construction, Corrections, Education, Emergency Medical Service (EMS), Facilities Management and Private Security, Healthcare & Hospitals, Hotels, Resorts, Casinos and Convention Centers, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil and Gas - Petrochemical, Retail & Restaurants, Warehouse & Storage, Wildlife & Parks
• Dispatch from any computer within as IP network.
• Automatic call recording and replay.
• Easy install.
- Ability to channel steer allows dispatching to multiple channels with just one mobile.
- Simple user interface.
- Voice Dispatch.
- Private and TalkGroup calls.
- Caller ID informatin for Digital systems.
- Automatic call recording and replay.
- Radio Stun/Unstun.
- Emergency Alarm handling
- .Text messaging.
- Customizable User Interface
- Minimize and Always on Top mode
- Customizable pre-tones
- XPR 4000 or 5000 series mobile per radio channel (conventional) or radio talkgroup (trunked) that need to be monitored.
- For Main TruDispatch Server.
- Windows 10 Professional or higher
- Windows Server version 2008 oh higher
- Support for PCI-E sound cards (1 per channel/talkgroup)
- one USB port per connected mobile radio For
TruDispatch Client computers:
- Windows 10 or higher
- USB port for mic/footswitch
- Local Area Network
- Default TCP port 7523
Radio Network Compatibility - Simplex
- Conventional Repeater
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Linked Capacity Plus
- Capacity Max
- Connect Plus