Teldio Edge Gateway
Teldio Edge Gateway
The Teldio Edge Gateway (TEG) can integrate into existing infrastructure, applications, and devices to automatically receive events and trigger actions to radios, phones, and other devices. With an ever-growing list of built-in integrations, the TEG is compatible with a wide range of devices and applications, allowing for seamless communication and data transfer.
Supported Integrations Built for a variety of Industries, the Teldio Edge Gateway supports a variety of integrations to standard protocols and applications. Learn more.
Use Cases & Benefits
- Alarm Management : Efficiently and automatically manage your day-to-day, business-critical, and safety alarms or increased safety and productivity.
- Worker Safety : Use Motorola Solutions Safety apps to identify user-generated emergencies, notify response tems with timely information, and escalated as needed.
- Wireless Panic Buttons/Badges and Sensors: Use a variety of sensors and buttons that Teldio offers to trigger alarm events and send alarm notifications through the Teldio Edge Gateway. The triggering devices work over WiFi, Bluetooth or Mesh technology.
- Airlines and Airports, Colleges and Universities – Higher Education, Construction, Corrections, Electricity, Emergency Medical Service (EMS), Emergency Response, Environment, Land Management, Parks and Wildlife, Facilities Management and Private Security, Government Network Operators, Hospitals and Health Systems, Hotels, Resorts, Casinos and Convention Centers, Maritime Shipping and Seaport Operations, Mining, Oil and Gas - Petrochemical, Passenger Water Service, Public Transit, Railways and Railroad Operations, Rental Car Companies, Service Retailers, Taxi, Bus and Limo Service, Water, Wholesale Distribution
- Quick, easy deployments
- Highly customizable
- Easy to manage
- Scalable - easily add on other appications and solutions
- Flexible - on-prem hardware, on-prem server, hosted options
- Ability to operate with no or limited network connection
- Evergrowing list of supported protocols and technologies.
- Quick configuration that is easy to manage by end customers.
- Highly customizable to fit customer needs.
- Built in integration to Motorola Emergency, Motorola Safety Application, Truefleet and Avigilon.
- Integrate to existing alarm systems or use Teldio provided wired and wireless buttons/sensors to add value to customer systems.
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
- 1 XPR 5000/e Series Radio as a Control Station
- IP connection to Repeaters for data messages also possible with additional Teldio software.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
- The Teldio Edge Gateway is its own hardware platform with built in software programming.
- IP connections may be needed depending on the input/output methods of the systems. Information will be provided on a per deployment basis.
- Additional interfaces may be required depending on the input/output methods of the systems to which the Teldio Edge Gateway integrates. Information will be provided on a per deployment basis.
- Conventional Repeater
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Linked Capacity Plus
- Connect Plus
- Capacity Max
- Analog (audio only)