HOW DO YOU REDUCE RISK AND INCREASE SERVICE WITH A MISSION CRITICAL NETWORK?
EVERYONE CONNECTED. EVERYTHING CONTROLLED.OPTIMISE OPERATIONS WITH A RUGGED AND SECURE MISSION CRITICAL NETWORK
It’s a tough time for utility companies. The need to be ever more responsive to customers while preparing for emergencies, complying with new regulations and ensuring safety is a daunting challenge. And with a 40% increase in cyber attacks against the energy sector, your networks need to be secure too.1
Read the ‘Empower Your Utility To Meet Escalating Demands’ brochure and see how a rugged and secure network can optimise operations by:
- Ensuring undisrupted voice and data communications
- Increasing safety throughout your business
- Automating processes and monitoring in real-time
12014 Energy Market Review, Willis
BE EMPOWERED, BE MISSION CRITICAL
How do you maximise operational efficiency without compromising safety and security? Here's three key recommendations:
- Step one- Stay Secure with a Reliable, Resilient Mission Critical Network:
A reliable and resilient mission critical network is imperative to keep your everyday operations running smoothly, especially in times of crisis.
- Step two- Go with Proven Mission Critical Communications like TETRA:
TETRA gives you seamless voice and data communications at all times including during sudden peaks in demand and emergencies.
- Step three- Expand your Visibility, Enhance your Control:
With Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, it gives you greater visibility of your assets and infrastructure. It provides the process automation and monitoring necessary to achieve more productivity and safer operations.