The SMC Gateway is a versatile appliance that enables system integrators to build customerfocused solutions without the need to install PCs and expensive software. It connects digital radio networks, and other devices, to many external systems. Providing alarm management, lone worker monitoring, call recording, GPS tracking and more.
- Agriculture, Airlines and Airports, Border and Coastal Security, Construction, Electricity, Emergency Medical Service (EMS), Emergency Response, Entertainment - Theaters & Cinemas, Fire, Healthcare & Hospitals, Manufacturing, Military and Defense, Mining, Oil and Gas - Petrochemical, Police & Law Enforcement, Public Transit, Railways and Railroad Operations, Taxi, Bus and Limo Service, Warehouse & Storage
• Easily customizable, making system changes quick and economic.
• Enables automation of systems, making personnel more effective.
• Lone worker actively monitors vulnerable personnel increasing their safety.
• Allows easy integration into multiple systems via common protocols, such as XML, JSON, UDP, TCP, Serial, etc.
• Small form factor reduces required space and cost.
• Voice recording.
• GPS tracking.
• Customizable user interface for individual customers.
• Easily deployable and scalable.
• Radio network bridging.
• SMS Cellular integration.
• No additional licences needed.
• No limit on subscribers or users.
• RSSI Measurements.
• Emergency handling.
• All features can operate simultaneously from one appliance.
Each gateway is capable of multiple, simultaneous functions, including but not limited to:
• Text messaging to and from radio systems.
• Ability to connect to most fire/intruder/BMS systems.
• Email using SMTP & POP services.
• Radio registration events (ARS).
• Alert calls.
• GSM Text messaging via USB GSM Dongle.
• Voltage monitoring via the power input (9-15V DC).
• Third party connectivity via TCP/UDP sockets, HTTP requests/posts, external databases and more Internet of Things “IoT” integration.
Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility
- MOTOTRBO XPR4000 series or XPR7000 series mobile with USB lead.
Computer Hardware/Operating Systems
- Not required, buts supports all Windows, Apple & Linux operating systems, mobile phones and tablets via any modern web browser.
- Not required, but supports HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, REST API, XML, JSON.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus and Connect Plus.
- None required, but provides USB for external mass storage, RJ45 Network, and optionally 2 relay outputs and up to 9 digital inputs.