SmartPTT PLUS is a Motorola Sold & Supported dispatch software application for distributed MOTOTRBO™ radio networks. Standard functionalities include voice dispatch, texting, job ticketing, event logging and more. Optional features include GPS tracking, indoor location, voice recording, interoperability, telephone interconnect and a web client for remote system access.
SmartPTT supports digital and analog features of the MOTOTRBO™ systems offering a seamless migration from analog to DMR. SmartPTT Dispatcher Console is the software application installed on a Windows-based PC, which can be located at any distance from the controlled radio networks. The Dispatcher Console connects to the SmartPTT Radioserver(s) via IP to perform dispatching functions. The SmartPTT PLUS Radioserver communicates to radio subscribers via an IP wireline connection using the Network Application Interface (NAI Voice and NAI Data). SmartPTT PLUS supports operation in conventional systems, IPSC, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Connect Plus and Capacity Max.
How to Buy
- CHAT LIVE Representatives are currently unavailable
- Agriculture, Airlines and Airports, Education, Electricity, Emergency Medical Service (EMS), Emergency Response, Entertainment - Theaters & Cinemas, Fire, Healthcare & Hospitals, Manufacturing, Maritime Shipping and Seaport Operations, Mining, Oil and Gas - Petrochemical, Public Transit, Railways and Railroad Operations, Taxi, Bus and Limo Service, Warehouse & Storage, Water
- Personnel safety
- Enhanced coordination of work
- Rapid response to emergency
- Efficient dispatching saves money due to reduced driving time, less wasted fuel, and labor savings.
- Improve employees' radio etiquette
- Highly customizable user interface and hot key support
- Increased call capacity
- Easy scalability from small to large distributed systems
- Voice Dispatch
- Voice Recording
- Event Logging
- Emergency Management
- Fleet Administration
- Job Ticketing
- Rules & Alerts
- Custom Console
- Text Messages & EMAIL
- GPS Tracking
- Radio Network Bridging
- Indoor Tracking
- Phone Interconnect
- Direct IP Connection
- Network Monitoring
- Web Console
- Software Server Backup
Radio Hardware/ Releases Compatibility.
- MOTOTRBO™ radios and repeaters that support the latest firmware updates
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
- Server Software: Intel Core i5 or better CPU, 4GB RAM, 190GB Enterprise SSD or HDD, 10/100/1000 Mbps network adapter; operating systems are Windows Server (2019, 2016, and 2012), Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1.
- Console Software: Intel Core i5 or better CPU, 4GB RAM, 128 GB Enterprise SSD or HDD, 1GB Graphics Card, 23″ or larger display (1366x768), speakerboxes, 10/100/1000 Mbps network adapter; operating systems are Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1.
- RoIP connection to MOTOTRBO™ radios using the dedicated gateway; wireline IP connection to MOTOTRBO™ repeaters; wireline IP connection to Capacity Max System Servers; wireline IP connection to XRC and XRT in Connect Plus
- For non-MOTOTRBO™ systems, GPIO interface is supported using the dedicated gateway. Support for Eventide NexLog requires wireline IP connection. Support for Avigilon requires wireline IP connection to Avigilon ControlCenter.
MOTOTRBO™ System Architecture
- Simplex systems, conventional systems
- IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Connect Plus, Capacity Max.
- Requires Microsoft SQL Server. Supports Tipro computers and speakerboxes.