MOTOTRBO Voice Dispatch Software & Data Application
SmartPTT by Elcomplus
SmartPTT PLUS is a Motorola Sold & Supported voice dispatch software and data application for MOTOTRBO radio networks. Standard functionalities include voice dispatch, texting, job ticketing, emergency management, and more. Optional features include GPS tracking, indoor location, voice recording, interoperability, telephone interconnect and a data web client for remote system access. SmartPTT supports both the digital functions of the MOTOTRBO radios or their analog mode for a seamless migration to a DMR system.
SmartPTT Dispatcher Console is the software application installed on a Windows-based PC, which can be located at any distance from the controlled radio networks. The Dispatcher Console connects to the SmartPTT Radioserver(s) via IP to perform dispatching functions. The SmartPTT PLUS Radioserver communicates to radio subscribers via an IP wireline connection to the radio system using the Network Application Interface (NAI Voice and NAI Data). SmartPTT PLUS supports operation in conventional, IP Site Connection, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Connect Plus, and Capacity Max systems.
How to Buy
- Agriculture, Airlines and Airports, Colleges and Universities – Higher Education, Electricity, Emergency Medical Service (EMS), Emergency Response, Entertainment – Cruise Ships, Amusement Parks, Theaters, Sports Venues , Fire, Food and Beverage, High-Tech, Industrial, Electrical, Medical Equipment, and Pharmaceuticals , Hospitals and Health Systems, Hotels, Resorts, Casinos and Convention Centers, Maritime Shipping and Seaport Operations, Mining, Oil and Gas - Petrochemical, Primary and Secondary Schools – K-12 , Public Administration, Public Transit, Railways and Railroad Operations, Taxi, Bus and Limo Service, Warehouse and Storage Companies, Water
- Improve personnel safety
- Faster dispatcher operation and reaction time during emergencies
- Reduce labor, maintenance, and fuel costs
- Seamless communications with individuals, groups, or all radio users
- Know where radio users are located for efficient work and worker safety
- Interoperate different radio systems together during times of emergency or system migration.
- All-In-One Solution: No need to pay for, install, and maintain software from multiple vendors
- Simple, flexible, and customizable user interface.
- Voice Dispatch
- Emergency Management
- GPS Tracking Option
- Indoor Tracking Option
- Event Logging
- Voice Recording Option
- Texting and Emailing
- Alarms and Lone Worker
- Job Ticketing
- Fleet Management
- Telephone Interconnect Option
- Data Web Client Option
- Radio Network Bridging Option
- Repeater Network Monitoring Option
- RF Coverage Mapping Option
- Direct IP Connection to conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Connect Plus, and Capacity Max systems.
Radio Hardware/ Releases Compatibility
- Radio Firmware Version R2.7 or higher
- Repeater Firmware Version R2.7 or higher
- Connect Plus version R1.7 or higher
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
- Radioserver PC Specification: Intel Core i5 processor or higher, 4GB RAM or more, Hard drive at least 50 GB for database server and voice recordings, network adapter, Windows 7 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 10 Pro, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2016 operating systems.
- Dispatcher PC Specification: Intel Core i5 processor or higher, 4GB RAM or more, Hard drive at least 20 GB for database server, audio card, network adapter, sound recording and playback devices (e.g. microphone and speakers), Windows 7 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 10 Pro operating systems, video adapter, screen resolution of 1366x768 or higher.
- Between Server and MOTOTRBO infrastructure: 25 kbps per voice channel
- Between Server and Client: 25 kbps per client per voice channel