SmartPTT PLUS is a Motorola Sold & Supported dispatch software application for MOTOTRBO radio networks. Standard functionalities include voice dispatch, texting, job ticketing, event logging and more. Optional features include GPS location, indoor location, voice recording, interoperability, SCADA, telephone interconnect, and a web client for remote system access. Integrations to third parties such as Avigilon and Eventide are also available. SmartPTT supports both the digital functions of the MOTOTRBO radios or their analog mode for a seamless migration from analog to digital.
The SmartPTT Dispatch Console is the software application installed on a Windows-based PC, which can be located at any distance from the radio network. The Dispatch Console connects to the SmartPTT Radioserver(s) via IP to perform dispatching functions. The SmartPTT PLUS Radioserver communicates to radio subscribers via an IP wireline connection using the Network Application Interface (NAI Voice and NAI Data). SmartPTT PLUS supports operation in simplex, conventional, IPSC, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Connect Plus, and Capacity Max radio systems.
How to Buy
- Agriculture, Airlines and Airports, Education, Electricity, Emergency Medical Service (EMS), Emergency Response, Entertainment - Theaters & Cinemas, Fire, Healthcare & Hospitals, Manufacturing, Maritime Shipping and Seaport Operations, Mining, Oil and Gas - Petrochemical, Public Transit, Railways and Railroad Operations, Taxi, Bus and Limo Service, Warehouse & Storage, Water
- Best solution for Capacity Max.
- Improved personnel safety.
- Faster response to emergencies.
- Enhanced radio subscriber monitoring and management.
- Efficient communications to all radios, groups of radios, and individual radios.
- Increased coordination of work.
- Improved performance discipline of employees.
- Cost management.
- Elimination of data transmission errors.
- Increased call capacity.
- Voice Dispatch
- Emergency Management
- GPS Tracking
- Indoor Tracking
- Event Logging
- Voice Recording
- Telephone Interconnect
- SCADA (monitoring & control)
- Text and Data Transfer
- Alarms and Lone Worker
• Fleet Management
• Job Ticketing
• Data Web Client
• Radio Network Bridging
• Repeater Network Monitoring
• Coverage Map
• Direct IP Connection
Radio Hardware/ Releases Compatibility.
- Radio Firmware Versions Currently Supported by Motorola
- Repeater Firmware Versions Currently Supported by Motorola
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
- Radio Server PC Specification: Intel Core i5 processor or higher, 4GB RAM or more, Hard drive at least 50 GB for, database server and voice recordings, Network adapter, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2016 operating systems.
- Dispatcher PC Specification: Intel Core i5 processor or higher, 4GB RAM or more, Hard drive at least 20 GB for database server, Sound card, Network adapter, Sound recording and playback devices (e.g. microphone and speakers), Windows 8.1, Windows 10 operating systems, Video adapter, Screen resolution of 1366x768 or higher
- Between Server and MOTOTRBO infrastructure: 25 kbps per voice channel
- Between Server and Client: 25 kbps per client per voice channel