MOTOTRBO Voice Dispatch Software & Data Application SmartPTT by Elcomplus
SmartPTT Enterprise is a voice and data dispatch software for use in simplex, conventional, and IP Site Connect (wide area time slots only) MOTOTRBO radio systems. Its functionalities include voice dispatch, GPS tracking, emergency management, texting, job ticketing, voice recording, event logging and more. Optional features include interoperability, telephone interconnect, indoor location, SCADA, and web client and mobile application for remote system access.
SmartPTT supports both the digital functions of the MOTOTRBO radios or their analog mode for a seamless migration to a DMR system.
The SmartPTT Dispatch Console is the software application installed on a Windows-based PC, which can be located at any distance from the radio network. The Dispatch Console connects to the SmartPTT Radioserver(s) via IP to perform dispatching functions. The SmartPTT Enterprise Radioserver communicates to radio subscribers via an IP wireline connection to the master repeater using the IP Site Connect ADK license (conventional and IPSC) or using simplex control stations using the SmartPTT radio gateway.
- Agriculture, Airlines and Airports, Colleges and Universities – Higher Education, Electricity, Emergency Medical Service (EMS), Emergency Response, Entertainment – Cruise Ships, Amusement Parks, Theaters, Sports Venues , Fire, Food and Beverage, High-Tech, Industrial, Electrical, Medical Equipment, and Pharmaceuticals , Hotels, Resorts, Casinos and Convention Centers, Maritime Shipping and Seaport Operations, Mining, Oil and Gas - Petrochemical, Primary and Secondary Schools – K-12 , Public Administration, Public Transit, Railways and Railroad Operations, Taxi, Bus and Limo Service, Warehouse and Storage Companies, Water
- Improved personnel safety.
- Faster response to emergencies.
- Enhanced radio subscriber monitoring and management.
- Efficient communications to all radios, groups of radios, and individual radios.
- Increased coordination of work.
- Improved performance discipline of employees.
- Cost management.
- Elimination of data transmission errors.
- Increased call capacity.
- Voice Dispatch
- Emergency Management
- GPS Tracking
- Indoor Tracking
- Event Logging
- Voice Recording
- Telephone Interconnect
- SCADA (monitoring & control)
- Text and Data Transfer
- Alarms and Lone Worker
- Fleet Management
- Job Ticketing
- Mobile Application
- Voice & Data Web Client
- Radio Network Bridging
- Radio Network Monitoring
- Talk-In RF Coverage Map
- Direct IP Connection
Computer Hardware/Operating Systems
- Radio Hardware/ Releases Compatibility.
- Radio Firmware Versions Currently Supported by Motorola
- Repeater Firmware Versions Currently Supported by Motorola
- Between Server and MOTOTRBO infrastructure: 25 kbps per voice channel
- Between Server and Client: 25 kbps per client per voice channel