SafeDispatch Mobile™ Software provides remote access to MOTOTRBO and TETRA radio fleets via IP networks and is designed primarily to function as an Android-based mobile dispatching centre, with a number of voice and data capabilities.
Various data points and voice communication can be exchanged between multiple Android cell phones from anywhere in the world, or tablets running SafeDispatch Mobile and your radios in the field.
When outside of the radio coverage area, SafeDispatch Mobile can still be used to communicate with the radio system and to remote monitor the radio channels via the IP network.
SafeDispatch Mobile™ software is compatible with SafeDispatch™ Desktop software and can also be used on the radioPad™ field units.
• Worldwide GPS Mapping on Google Maps.
• Real-time location information for personal and vehicle tracking.
• Integration of various customised location based services.
• Remote real-time access to your data and historical reports.
• Monitoring and controlling functions for field supervisors.
• Alarm management capabilities.
• Multiple language capabilities.
• Advanced text messaging allows two-way SMS communication between a radio or group of radios.
• Voice call (Private, Group and All Calls) direct to any radio or other radioPad/Pods. Emergency calls with remote DeKey (for select users).
• Send and receive e-mail messages to your radios from any Android cell phone or tablet.
• Variety of location enabled features including Geo-Fencing and Landmarks.
• Telemetry Suite to visually recognise input/output status of all units at a glance.
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
SafeDispatch 4.0 or higher installed on client server.
Android 2.1 or higher.
Basic computer and Windows system knowledge.