ConSEL PLUS is a dispatch console application for Win x64 PC based consoles and radioservers.Console communicates with radioserver using IP network, radioserver communicates with IP Site Connect,Capacity Plus, Multi Site Capacity Plus systems.
Radioserver communicates with repeaters using NAI Voice and NAI Data interfaces.Possibility of locating the dispatcher workstation within LAN coverage, at any chosen location, convenient for the user and independent of radio access to the system.
A scalable solution, compatible with the MOTOTRBO™, allowing connection to one or more systems, thus ensuring the possibility of integration and communication between their users and dispatchers.
- Enhances overall operational performance.
- Shorter time of response and intervention.
- Improvement of service in the area.
- Reporting and analysis.
- Enhances system reliability & security.
- Touchscreen optimsed.
- Voice & data transmission.
- GPS Location Monitoring.
- Text Messaging.
- Intercom/Chat Between Consoles.
- Repeater Diagnostics.
- System Bridging.
- Voice Recording.
- Coverage Map.
- Direct Connection To System.
- Light or Dark themes.
Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- DR3000 32MB, MTR3000, SLR5500, SLR8000, SLR1000, Repeater Firmware Versions Currently Supported by Motorola.
Computer Hardware/ Operating Systems:
Requirements for server for IPSC,Capacity Plus,Multi Site Capacity Plus Recommended:
- System based on x64 bit architecture CPU: Minimum Intel Core i5 or equivalent ,RAM: 16 GB,HDD: 512GB Flash type. Supported Operating Systems: Windows x64 supported currently by Microsoft.
Requirements for dispatch console hardware. Recommended:
- System based on x64 bit architecture CPU: Minimum Intel Core i5 or equivalent, RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 256GB Flash type, Sound card (microphone input and speaker output separately) Additional equipment: speakers, microphone, monitor with a resolution of minimum 1280x1024 , keyboard, mouse. Supported Operating
- Systems: Windows x64 supported currently by Microsoft.
- NAI interfaces