ConSEL is a dispatching console with GPS location monitoring, allowing remote management of radios fleet by providing access to the full functionality of MOTOTRBO™ radios and IP SiteConnect repeater systems from the control room.
With the ability to display and control the full radio menu and repeater slots on the computer screen in the control room, ConSEL allows the dispatcher to control the fleet without having to use any radio directly.
ConSEL allows group and individual number creation and call setup. It can act as a functional voice recorder with call history and allows transmission of both voice and data.
• Enhances overall operational performance.
• Shorter time of response and intervention.
• Improvement of service in the area.
• Reporting and analysis.
• Documentation automatisation.
• Enhances system reliability & security.
• Remote control of radios (DM3XXX,DM4XXX), IPSC repeaters (DR3000,MTR3000).
• Multiple IPSC systems management.
• Voice & data transmission.
• GPS location monitoring.
• Text messaging.
• Channel selection, calls, programmable user button.
• Voice recorder and call history.
• Radio visualisation.
• Configurable status system.
• Telemetry – fuel consumption etc.
• Customised maps, also own raster maps editor.
• Patching (group, individual).
• Base stations voting (RSSI).
• Touchscreen optimised .
• Intercom / chat between Consoles.
• Support PABX connection (SIP).
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
MOTOTRBO DM and DP series, firmware v1.6.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
PC with O.S. Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 Pentium III, 512Mb RAM, Sound card.
USB for connection to a Base Radio, Ethernet for remote connection, Audio.
Training for authorised partners and service engineers.