Lifejacket equipped with sensor to detect a man-overboard and trigger a seach & rescue operations using live GPS tracking and acknowledgement.
• Radio communication and security in the same unit.
• Can be used in both salt and fresh water with no need for calibration (self-calibrating).
• Water sensor does not need a separate battery.
• Water sensor is impervious to rain. The alarm will not activate, even during heavy rain.
• Custom life jacket with radio pocket.
• Can send alarm directly to the rescue center by SMS.
• Sends alarm to colleagues via radio terminal.
• Alarming terminal sends the GPS signal.
• The alarm unit has a built-in, safety tested, interactive touchscreen.
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
DP34xx/36xx and DP4xxx series terminals.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
Touch Screen PC.
MOTOTRBO™ System Architecture
Direct mode terminals, single base station and IP-Site Connect, Capacity Plus and Linked Capacity Plus.
It is required that the reseller is able to program MOTOTRBO™ radios and familiar with the CPS. A programming guide for the B-AQUASAFE is available.