B-AQUASAFE is an automatic man-over-board alarm system for the safety of personnel working at sea. The system relies on a water sensor which is attached to the radio terminal and fitted to the life jacket. For small isolated installations, the system can operate in DMO mode and when operating with a repeater a Central Alarm Unit can be integrated in the solution.
When the sensor is submerged in water, it automatically generates an alarm message which is transmitted to other terminals, stating the alarm type and the identity of the terminal issuing the alarm.
The Central Alarm Unit can receive water alarms from the entire radio network, dispatch the alarm as email or SMS alarm messages to defined PC’s and mobile smartphones. In addition, it can monitor the GPS position of the terminal generating the alarm which can greatly reduce rescue response time. It is also possible to display the GPS position of the device that triggers the alarm on a digital map.
The Alarm Unit can also run system checks to ensure that the B-AQUASAFE system works in accordance with specifications and thereby continuously protects the staff in the most safely way.
• Radio communication and security in the same unit.
• Can be used in both salt and fresh water with no need for calibration (self-calibrating).
• Water sensor does not need a separate battery.
• Water sensor is impervious to rain. The alarm will not activate, even during heavy rain.
• Custom life jacket with radio pocket.
• Can send alarm directly to the rescue center by SMS.
• Sends alarm to colleagues via radio terminal.
• Alarming terminal sends the GPS signal.
• The alarm unit has a built-in, safety tested, interactive touchscreen.
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
DP34xx/36xx and DP4xxx series terminals.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
Touch Screen PC.
MOTOTRBO™ System Architecture
Direct mode terminals, single base station and IP-Site Connect, Capacity Plus and Linked Capacity Plus.
It is required that the reseller is able to program MOTOTRBO™ radios and familiar with the CPS. A programming guide for the B-AQUASAFE is available.