EXPERIENCE PMREXPO 2018
The 2018 event is over now but you can still catch up on news, videos and more....
NEWS - 26 November - Augmenting Public Safety Capabilities with Artificial Intelligence - check out this news release for just some of what we are showing live at PMRExpo: Real-time artificial intelligence (AI) at the edge – based on intelligent cameras; Digital transformation of policing – with body-worn video solutions and powerful analytics; Integrated TETRA and LTE broadband solutions – the best of both worlds... read the news release
Every day, governments, businesses and individuals rely on effortless and reliable communications. They call it their lifeline. From the extreme moments to the day-to-day, communication plays an increasingly critical role in protecting and connecting the world.
No matter what industry you operate in, effective communication is crucial to help you achieve your goals. Connecting workers and managers to each other and to the processes and equipment they operate, allows everything to run smoothly day-to-day, and minimises impact when the unexpected happens.
From mission-critical services and command centre software through to secure and reliable land mobile radio solutions, our technology is helping to advance your communications lifeline so businesses run smoothly and cities stay safe.
Join us at the exhibition on stand D12 to meet with our industry experts and experience our latest Mission-Critical and Business-Critical Solutions.
We will demonstrate how large or small companies can create smart systems that help address the issues facing organisations to boost efficiency and enhance customer service. Check out our Business Critical at PMRExpo event guide to find out more.
We will be demonstrating how you can unlock the potential of public safety in a digital age. Check out our Mission Critical at PMRExpo event guide for more detail on what we will be showing for our Police, Fire and Rescue, Emergency Medical and other Public Safety users.
In the conference, check out these panel discussions that we will be taking part in:
- Tuesday 27 November, 11.00 - The future of Security-Critical Communication - Axel Kukuk (Director Key Account Management, Head of Sales DACH)
- Wednesday 28 November, 13.00 - Specialist Trade Forum – Marc Siegel (Channel Account Manager)
- Wednesday 28 November, 15.30 - Secure Communications and Virtualisation - Axel Kukuk (Director Key Account Management, Head of Sales DACH)
And don't miss these conference sessions featuring our customers too:
- Tuesday 27 November, 15.15 - Blackout Secure Communications – The Analysis of a TETRA-Network! - Dr. Andree Kang, President, Schnoor Industrieelektronik GmbH & Co. KG
- Tuesday 27 November, 15.45 - TETRA – Central Element for Communication Tasks in Public Transportation - Klaus Janke, CEO, INIT GmbH
Watch this space for more news about our exhibition and conference participation.
Requesting a meeting? The links above may not work for all email clients - to arrange a meeting at the fair email firstname.lastname@example.org.