26-28 November 2019, Stand D14, KÖLNMESSE, COLOGNE, GERMANY
PMRExpo is Europe's leading trade show for secure communications.
Join us at the exhibition on stand D14, Hall 10.2, to meet with our industry experts and experience our latest Mission-Critical and Business-Critical Solutions.
We will be taking an active part in the conference too. Don't miss these sessions that we are taking part in:
- 27 Nov. 10h30-11h00: Dr. Mahesh Saptharishi - Chief Technology Officer, Senior Vice President - Topic (presentation): Internet of Life Saving Things (IoLST for PMR) - Smart/Safe Cities
- 26 Nov.14h00-15h30: Francois Dontot - Head of International Carrier Sales and Enablement
- Topic (presentation): Broadband Communications
- 27 Nov. 14h15-15h45: Axel Kukuk - Country Manager Germany and Head of Sales DACH - Topic (in expert panel): Cloud Solutions and Applications
- 27 Nov. 9h45-10h15: Axel Kukuk - in his role as PMeV/Registered Association PMR Germany managing board member - Topic (presentation): Communication in the energy sector - Blackout preparedness + efficient crisis management
Our customers and partners are also participating in several sessions:
- 27 Nov. 11h00-11h30: Paul Gwynn - Business Development Director, init innovation in traffic systems SE - Topic (presentation): Internet of Life Saving Things (IoLST for PMR) - Smart Public Transport
- 27 Nov. 16h00-17h30: Peter Stroetmann - CEO Seamcom GmbH - Topic (forum): PMR Channel Forum
- 26 Nov. 10h30-11h00: Peter Stroetmann - in his role as PMeV/Registered Association PMR Germany managing board member - Topic (presentation): Smart PMR - where's the journey taking us
Remember to bookmark this site and return regularly for updates, news and more from the event.
Motorola Solutions will be attending PMRExpo 2019 and demonstrating how organisations can create integrated systems to drive productivity, boost security and enhance safety.
Requesting a meeting? The links above may not work for all email clients - to arrange a meeting at the fair email firstname.lastname@example.org.