EVOLVE TO CONNECT
Who Should Use EVX-Link?
EVX-Link is perfect for customers needing to communicate in just in about every situation possible. EVX-Link provides a seamless and reliable connection via the use of an existing Local Area Network (LAN) or internet. It works with or without a repeater infrastructure which offers great flexibility. EVX-Link is very effective since it can also be used with existing systems or can replace legacy high power repeater equipment. Up to 30 coverage areas can be networked by adding an EVX-Link system (link and mobile) to each location. EVX-Link offers the ability to have users roam between coverage areas while radios automatically change to the new EVX-Link location. All EVX Subscriber products can be used with EVX-Link just by reprogramming the radios, which is another reason why EVX-Link is a better way to connect.
Why is EVX-Link Better?
EVX-Link is the next evolution in expanding your reach. A significant difference between EVX-Link and other similar products in the market is that no repeater is required. The unique features of the EVX-Link system work with either on-site or repeater-based systems - or a mix of both. Best of all, it’s easy to install with no disruption to current systems and is very cost effective.
The benefits of EVX-Link are:
- Build on your existing network – Your existing network can be used since there is no need to replace existing equipment
- No repeater required – Works with either on-site or repeaterbased systems - or a mix of both
- Versatile Coverage – Place EVX-Link anywhere in each desired coverage area
- Compatible with – all RF Bands and any DMR digital platform
- Simple set up and configuration – all you need is electric power and a Ethernet connection at each EVX-Link location
- Expandable Coverage – Up to 32 sites
- Affordability – A cost-effective solution over traditional systems using IP connections which works with any DMR digital platform
Repeater Based EVX-Link System
Allows the connection of 2 or more remote repeater based coverage areas (up to 30) through a Local Area Network (LAN) or Internet connection.
On-Site Subscriber EVX-Link System
Allows the connection of 2 or more remote On-Site coverage areas (up to 30) through a Local Area Network (LAN) or Internet connection.
Hybrid EVX-Link System
Allows the connection of 2 or more remote Repeater or On-Site coverage areas (up to 30) through a Local Area Network (LAN) or Internet connection.