- Motorola's voice compression and low level expansion technology enable crisp, clear and loud audio, keeping communications lines clear during critical missions.
- Meets Military Standard (MIL) 810C, D , E and F
- The GP628 Plus conforms to stringent Factory Mutual (FM), making it suitable to operate in hazardous environments such as petrochemical and manufacturing plants.
- Supports MDC1200 signalling, Quick Call signalling and DTMF signalling
- By pressing the emergency button in critical situations, the radio will emit a piercing alarm/siren; providing users with instant help alerts.
- Switchable RF Power Levels: users can adjust the radio’s transmitting power according to the user environments, offering maximum coverage and battery conservation.
- Tri-colour LED battery gauge at the top of the radio indicates battery level status at a glance.
- Tone Tagging allows 8 different ringing tones to be assigned to 8 specific users or talkgroups making audio caller identification to these 8 groups possible
- Repeater/Talkaround Enable/Disable allows users to enjoy long-range communications via a repeater, or bypass it to communicate point-to-point.
- Tight/Normal Squelch feature enhances audio clarity by filtering unwanted interference.
Compact but Rugged
*Dust-tight and water submersible are tested as per criteria in IEC(International Electrontechnical Commission) 60529 IP67
10 hours at 5:5:90 cycle with LiIon (Hicap) battery at High Power, 13 hours at 5:5:90 cycle with LiIon (Hicap) battery at Low Power
136 – 174 MHz/ 330 – 400 MHz/ 403 – 470 MHz/ 450 - 527MHz
101.5 mm x 56.5mm x 37mm
305 gms (with LiIon battery)
MDC1200 Signalling, Quick Call II signaling & DTMF Signalling