- Automatically generates random keys for any algorithm
- Can auto-generate a single key or a bulk set of keys
- FIPS provides the highest level of security for your data
- User timeout automatically logs out the user after a specified period of inactivity
- User and administrator authentication allow users and administrators to perform and restrict firmware upgrades, changes and key management
Sleek yet rugged design
Utilizes the Motorola MC55 PDA with large 3.5 inch color display, touch screen interface and qwerty keyboard. Built to withstand every day use in federal and public safety environments.
Powered by Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 operating system
Automatic key generation
Dead battery operation
Ability to operate the KVL including key management and key downloading while charging.
Key Management Facility (KMF) support
With store and forward capability the encryption keys are downloaded from the KMF, stored in the KVL, and delivered to the end units.
KVL 4000 Key Variable Loader Specification Sheet
Ensure secure interoperable communications while in the field with the P25 Key Variable Loader. The KVL 4000 provides encryption key loading and encryption algorithm loading for P25 two way radios and secure infrastructure components.