SafeDispatch™ is our client-hosted software application that enables organizations to effectively track and monitor mobile assets and personnel by adding intelligent features that work in conjunction with the embedded capabilities of their TETRA radios.
Adding SafeDispatch™ solutions almost instantly provide a return on your investment though benefits including: increased productivity, time and route management, effective customer service, fleet maintenance monitoring, insurance premium reductions for incorporating GPS/AVL applications into your business model, improved communication, real-time data to pinpoint cost saving opportunities, reductions in overtime and other operating expenses and many more.
Customers host and manage the intuitive solution on their own private network, without incurring any monthly fees associated with other web-based or GSM/cellular subscription-based data and messaging options.
• Improved Efficiency. SafeDispatch provides coordination, flexibility, time saving and efficient control over all radios in field to stay informed wherever you are.
• Streamlined Communication and Convergence of Information. Have access to the real-time information you need to make essential decisions with simultaneous communication and data sharing through one centralized hub, even across multiple radio platforms.
SafeDispatch is built in modular suites, allowing you to choose which features are most appropriate for your needs. Suites include:
• GPS/AVL: Real-time GPS using live Google Maps, Speed and Heading, Historical playback, Geofencing, Landmarks and Emergency Notifications.
• Text Messaging: Text Communication between radios and dispatchers with individual and group messaging.
• Email: Send and receive emails between radios and any computer; receive alarm notifications to designated email addresses.
• Enhanced Reporting: Multiple location-based reports preset to provide essential analytics of your subscribers; exportable and emailable.
• Operating System(s) Windows 7 Ultimate, No Media, 64-bit, English.
• Processors 3rd Gen Intel® Core i7-3770.
(Quad Core, 3.40GHz, 8MB w/HD4000 Graphics).
• Memory 8GB, NON-ECC, 1600 MHZ DDR3, 2DIMM.
• Removable Media Storage Device 16X DVD +/- RW SATA.
• Boot Hard Drives 1TB 3.5” SATA 6Gb/s with 32 MB Databurst Cache.
• Graphics Cards 1GB AMD RADEON HD 7470, FH, w/VGA.
• System Recovery Recovery Media for Windows 7 Ultimate, SP1, 64bit, Multiple Language.
• Power Supply OptiPlex 7010 MT Standard PSU.
• Low Power Mode 1 Watt ready low-power mode.