- Immediate and assured voice: the ASTRO 25 network design provides rapid response when the push to talk is activated.
- Superior call processing means that an officer's call get's through.
- IP flexibility and dependability: allowing both voice and data over a common IP-based network providing optimal mission critical message delivery.
- System flexibility: Multiple system configurations available to meet the needs of agencies whether they are small communities to statewide systems.
- Standards-based: Meets the Project 25 standard for interoperability giving you a framework to maximize technology longevity.
- Interoperability: Ability to communicate seamlessly with other agencies and jurisdictions that have Project 25-compliant systems.
- End-to-end encryption allows you to protect critical information with encrypted communications.
- Network security: built in to the ASTRO 25 network is robust network security features to protect your system for attacks.
- Proven success: Motorola has more installed Project 25 networks worldwide with public safety agencies. This proven success can provide you the confidence you need that Motorola can meet your needs.
For more than 65 years Motorola has been a leading provider of inter-operable communications for public safety and first responders. The ASTRO 25 network provides enhanced features and benefits: