- Emergency calls are prioritized to connect no matter how busy the network
- Voice quality is optimized to eliminate clipped or degraded audio
- High audio quality maintained regardless of traffic loads
- Calls are set up in a fraction of a second, regardless of system size
- Voice messages are delivered quickly
- Call traffic is automatically re-routed in the event of IP-network failure, minimizing impact on the end user
- Dispatch performance is enhanced and bandwidth used most efficiently by using IP multicast technology
- True end-to-end encryption to keep all communications secure
- Centralized Configuration and Fault Management allows access to the network manager from remote locations via standard IP
- Enhanced, integrated logging with digital audio
- Agency Partitioning allows agencies to share a system while maintaining control over own resources
- Compatible with existing ASTRO®25 Trunking Systems with forward migration to leverage your investment
- Simplified installation and lower site costs because the console operator position functions without backroom electronics
Designed to ensure optimal-quality audio, reliable communication and ease of use for dispatchers, the MCC 7500 IP Dispatch Console operator positions connect directly to the ASTRO 25 system for communication with both trunked and conventional radios.
ASTRO® 25 MCC 7100 IP Dispatch Console: Today's dynamic command and control environments demand communication capabilities that can be deployed at a moment's notice, anytime, anywhere.