MITIGATE CYBER SECURITY RISKS WITH PRE-TESTED SOFTWARE SUBSCRIPTION
Commercial software vendors release frequent security updates for antivirus definitions, intrusion detection sensor signature files and security-related operating system patches as new threats and vulnerabilities are discovered. While these updates are essential, it is critical that these security updates do not adversely impact your mission-critical communication systems.
Security Update Service pre-tests the latest anti-malware definitions and all applicable software patches in dedicated test labs. Only the applicable patches needed for the system are tested. This validates that no unnecessary software is introduced via the patching process. Once validated as safe for deployment with the radio network, the updates can be deployed for you by Motorola or made available to you for implementation.
Certified security expertise
Motorola's certified security experts help identify and validate the necessary updates required to maintain cyber security readiness and increase the operational integrity of mission-critical communication systems.
Compliance to government and market regulations
Pre-testing and validation procedures enable adherence to:
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- Department of Homeland Security Policy 4300A
- National Institute of Standards Technology: NIST 800-53
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- ISO 27001
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards
- Other privacy directives
Scheduled security releases
- Weekly anti-malware signature updates
- Monthly Microsoft patches
- Quarterly Red Hat Linux and Solaris patches
- Quarterly third-party application patches