How to Register
How to Register
HOW TO REGISTER
The Learning Management System (LMS)
The LMS is your valuable resource to see the latest courses, descriptions, requirements, dates and locations. If you are a Motorola Solutions Customer who already has a Motorola User ID, you can go to the “Enroll in a Course” section for further instructions.
POLICIES AND REQUIREMENTS
Cancellation and Rescheduling by the Student:
Customer cancellation or rescheduling made less than 30 days prior to the class start date will be subject to the full course tuition.
Cancellation and Rescheduling by Motorola Solutions:
Motorola Solutions reserves the right to change or cancel classes up to 10 business days prior to the class start date. You will be notified at that time of such change or cancellation.
Students are expected to maintain professional conduct and dress at all times. Class dress is casual, but smart.
Our classes require students to bring their laptops to the classroom as they will use an electronic copy of the class material. Please review your enrollment confirmation email for specific requirements for your class.
Training Content, Strategy and Tuition Disclaimer:
All of Motorola Solutions training classes are designed to support and align with the Motorola Solutions Service strategy for each product. This strategy may include a combination of (but not limited to) processes, procedures, recommendations, and instructor experiential advice which may involve repair, replacement, and or recovery of hardware, software, or firmware of Motorola Solutions products. The repair, replacement, or recovery of these products may vary from product to product. Motorola Solutions reserves the right to change the structure and content of all courses at any time.
Motorola Solutions reviews the costs associated with the delivery of training on a quarterly basis. It is suggested that participants visit the Motorola Solutions eXperience Portal (LXP) for up-to-the-minute tuition and all course or certification information. Check this website often or log into the LXP for the most up to date information.
CREATE A MOTOROLA USER ID
• Click the “Register” link at the bottom right of the Log In box
• Complete all the mandatory fields
• Enter your work email address, i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will be your Motorola User ID
• Click the “Submit” button
• You will receive a confirmation of your submission
• When your LMS account setup has been completed, you will receive an email with your login information
ENROLL IN A COURSE
• Log in to the LMS: https://learning.motorolasolutions.com
• Enter your Motorola User ID/work email address
• Enter your Password (If you need to reset your password or forgot it, click on the Forgot/Reset Password link
• Click “Log In”
• Navigate to the Training Catalog link
• All Instructor-Led and Online courses are available here
• Select relevant course and click Enroll to begin